I've never given out my exact diet plan for pre-contest but for you bros I'll give ya the basics and this WILL get you shredded if you adhere to it completely.
Figure your diet is going to stay at the same levels, just moving components around. Doing the basic (200lb bodybuider example here). These are based on daily intakes.

Starting at 16 wks out:

350g protein/day
100g carbs/day
Fats = from foods and AN PB

If you haven't been doing cardio then start. Begin with 30 min sessions 3x's/wk. Increase cardio (1) 30 min session EVERY week of your contest diet until your last 4 weeks. At 4 wks out you should be at AT LEAST (16) 30 min cardio sessions/wk (7, Am fasted sessions - 6, PM post workout sessions - 3, midday sessions)

Every 4 weeks (e.g @ 12 wks out, 8 wks out, 4 wks out), change up your diet to accomodate your daily carb intake, per your current bodyweight....meaning your carb intake should be 1/2 of your bodyweight. Here's the tricky part. If you take away say 20 grams of carbs, you add them back in in protein, meaning....say at 12 wks out if your bodyweight is at 190 then your carb intake shoud be taken to 95 carbs/day and you would replace those lost calories of carbs with increased grams of protein, moving your protein up to 355. It seems inconsequential and like it wouldn't work but the 2 times I've been in my absolute best condiditon of my life was my designed diet like this. By only doing 30 min cardio sessions you cut WAY back on the possibility of burning muscle while dieting (you can increase the intensity and type of cardio to get the same results), and you're basically hitting your body with a dose of adrenaline from the cardio twice per day, then when you're doing cardio 3x's per day (I always try to do 3/day cardio sessions exactly 8 hrs apart) you're getting a dose of adrenaline 3x's per day. Since carbs and protein are the same in calories then essentially you're never dropping your calorie intake and getting leaner as you go. I've found also that with this diet I actually GAIN a substantial amount of muscle while dieting too.