Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need a solid pre contest diet plan

Re: need a solid pre contest diet plan

Titan, do you still do the traditional carb loading/carb depletion and water restriction the last few weeks out on this diet?
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Titan, do you still do the traditional carb loading/carb depletion and water restriction the last few weeks out on this diet?
    Actually not really Big Hoss. I keep everything level, with main changes only to drop carbs and up protein. At 7 days out I actually start water loading for 4 days, then start depleting the last 3 days. Then the day before the show I might take it 12oz the first 6 hrs I'm awake. Say the show is on Sat. On Thurs I double my current (at the time) carbs. On Fri I double my carbs AGAIN while cutting my protein down to 2oz per meal. Now keep in mind at this point I'd been already eating 10-12 meals per day for the final 4 wks of my prep. I do the same with my sodium on Thurs and Fri as my carbs basically in the form of sugar free mustard or sugar free ketchup.

One thing I did forget is at every 4 wk mark change of the diet I would add another meal. Meaning the meal sizes would get smaller. This in turn makes it easier for your body to digest and use the nutrients and for energy instead of storing for fat. Also. By making your meals smaller your stomach will shrink internally and that will also bring down your waistline. Ppl won't believe me but I'm gonna do this diet and I'll step onstage next year at 260+ with striated glutes and a 32" waist

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN-280 View Post
    Actually not really Big Hoss. I keep everything level, with main changes only to drop carbs and up protein. At 7 days out I actually start water loading for 4 days, then start depleting the last 3 days. Then the day before the show I might take it 12oz the first 6 hrs I'm awake. Say the show is on Sat. On Thurs I double my current (at the time) carbs. On Fri I double my carbs AGAIN while cutting my protein down to 2oz per meal. Now keep in mind at this point I'd been already eating 10-12 meals per day for the final 4 wks of my prep. I do the same with my sodium on Thurs and Fri as my carbs basically in the form of sugar free mustard or sugar free ketchup.

One thing I did forget is at every 4 wk mark change of the diet I would add another meal. Meaning the meal sizes would get smaller. This in turn makes it easier for your body to digest and use the nutrients and for energy instead of storing for fat. Also. By making your meals smaller your stomach will shrink internally and that will also bring down your waistline. Ppl won't believe me but I'm gonna do this diet and I'll step onstage next year at 260+ with striated glutes and a 32" waist
    Bingo ^^^
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

^ Wow! F*ck me! Sounds good brother, thanks for sharing that info.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    ^ Wow! F*ck me! Sounds good brother, thanks for sharing that info.
    Yes sir.....Time to get nasty. :-)

Yes sir.....Time to get nasty. :-)
    LOL.... love the 'tude!!!!

V.I.P.

Siick insight..thanks for sharing

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=KingMD;100870]Siick insight..thanks for sharing

Yes sir. I try to be as helpful here on this board as much as everyone has been extremely helpful to me already. :-)

i love paleo...now i use it already 3 months..results are amaizing..most fats i got from 4 whole egs and kokos oil.. maybe some olive oil from salad..but not much..and yes some akril oil,omega3 and cla...

no carbo at all...
    NEW SHOP URL WWW.WORLD-PHARMA.org