Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darlin'Nikkis Protein Bars

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Darlin'Nikkis Protein Bars

If you guys haven't tried these -you are seriously missing out !! Mine were delivered fresh and I put them in the freezer.I was going to take a picture -but we ate all of them !!! Maybe Nikki or MA will throw a picture in this thread ? Best protein bars I have ever had and I have had a bunch !Hopefully they will chime in and give specifics . Congrats on a great product guys !! OD

V.I.P.
    I'd like to try hopefully ma gives the info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Darlin'Nikkis Protein Bars

I have been wanting to try these!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Well Thank you O.D. I guess I better start whipping some up. I think MA has a pic for you guys and I have the label with all the macros on it...They are yummy! Let me know what flavors you guys want: Banana, rocky road, coffee, or caramel toffee fudge with apple.
    With love
    DNikki
    We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
    ---Native American Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Darlin'Nikki View Post
    Well Thank you O.D. I guess I better start whipping some up. I think MA has a pic for you guys and I have the label with all the macros on it...They are yummy! Let me know what flavors you guys want: Banana, rocky road, coffee, or caramel toffee fudge with apple.
    With love
    DNikki
    Hey lady,

I would like the caramel toffee fudge! Hope you are well and feeling great?!!!!

baby1

V.I.P.
    I'm sure they r all delicious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

2012-06-09_06-25-30_131.jpg

These are the Muscle Morsels!!! Nikki vacuum seals them frozen for freshness, there are 16 bars per pack, each bar is approximately 200 calories, 20 grams carbs, 15 grams protein, and has healthy fats from peanut butter (fresh ground) and Flax. They are all natural and organic ingredients, and honestly Nikki has taken these bars to a new level of taste. We have been selling them locally to friends, family, and clients, but started shipping as well. We cold pack them the best we can, shipped frozen, and once you receive just stick them back in the freezer for best results and freshness and enjoy whenever! OD thanks for the shout out on these, and very pleased you enjoyed them that much...especially love the story of your gym buddy asking for one lol.

So looks like we will be taking orders, we are working on packaging labels, a website for our personal training business as well as taking orders for these, and yes word of mouth has been our biggest seller and promoter. So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad .
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad .
    YES for sure! They look yummy!

thanks
    baby1

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

These are the Muscle Morsels!!! Nikki vacuum seals them frozen for freshness, there are 16 bars per pack, each bar is approximately 200 calories, 20 grams carbs, 15 grams protein, and has healthy fats from peanut butter (fresh ground) and Flax. They are all natural and organic ingredients, and honestly Nikki has taken these bars to a new level of taste. We have been selling them locally to friends, family, and clients, but started shipping as well. We cold pack them the best we can, shipped frozen, and once you receive just stick them back in the freezer for best results and freshness and enjoy whenever! OD thanks for the shout out on these, and very pleased you enjoyed them that much...especially love the story of your gym buddy asking for one lol.

So looks like we will be taking orders, we are working on packaging labels, a website for our personal training business as well as taking orders for these, and yes word of mouth has been our biggest seller and promoter. So Baby you would like Caramel Toffee Crunch? I will let Nikki and you PM each other and work out the order...still have to clear a few things with the Big Bosses here, but getting the OD seal of approval on our protein bars is a high regard for sure...thanks dad .
    I cant believe you kept these a secret from me, slacker.

I'm driving down right now...