Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fave Pre-Workout?

Fave Pre-Workout?

I stayed away from pre-workouts ever since USB Labs was putting that ingredient in their Jackd that was killing people. Had heart surgery when I was a baby so I thought it was wise to stay clear of all pre-workouts until the smoke clears. I've noticed tho that after a cycle, pre-workouts help a lot, anyone have some good recommendations? I've heard GAT's is a good one but I'm weary bout trying it..

I don't feel pre workouts are healthy and should not be consumed regularly IMHO. I feel all the stimulants dehydrate me. Mostly I train at almost 8pm and they would keep me up until 2am lol.

I prefer to keep it simple and healthier. I like labrada power carb(Karbolyn with electrolytes added), 5 grams micronized Bcaa, beef isolate protein, dessicated beef liver(full amino complex).

That's the best simple combo I've found yet. The Bcaa, aminos, and Karbolyn really keep me fueled and not gassing out so fast. Not heavy I just ate a meal bloating feeling like trying to eat a meal before training can often do.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.
    I like nsane gun powder vasocor or this new one I think is called pre workout or something I think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Fave Pre-Workout?

I occasionally use iforce maximize....which used to have a nice warm up effect and then let you crash... but they keep changing the formula ...

the current version is just way too strong and the flavor used to be good.. now it is really bitter...I just pound down a half dose..

they advertise stacking it with Hemavol. I tried that a couple times ...it gets a little bit too intense .. gives a freaky intense pump .. and a couple a couple days later I had a blood test and the doc ask what I was doing ..my kidney and liver numbers were a little off ...

i just drink coffee... or green tea...lol
    Not Rep

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Cellucor C4 Extreme is the wife and my favorite, I also like the occasional TNE blast too . No but seriously C4 and another I use is Noxipro. You are probably smart limiting your use if you had heart surgery when younger, coffee or green tea is a good option too.

I actually tried C4 a few times, can't remember if I liked it or not. Maybe I'll just stick with the coffee/carb mix, I LOVE black coffee, and it seems a little safer and healthier.

This is probably a long shot, but has anyone tried Tectanic from Protein Factory?? Looks healthy but the price is insane...

Quote Originally Posted by smoovy View Post
    Maybe I'll just stick with the coffee/carb mix, I LOVE black coffee, and it seems a little safer and healthier. .
    I did a ECA stack for years before working out ..
    before idiots learned to cook Ephedra into Meyth you could buy a bottle of 100 for about $5 , a bottle would last months ... it was a good pump up and got the blood flowing.... but I tell you right now it effected your sleep ...you could not take that any where's close to bed time .. you can still get ephedrine in blister packs ( to slow the meyth heads down... and no big deal to me) but it was $40 for 100... I am curious if all these laws did anything to slow the use of meyth ..

but I digress coffee will keep you up , and all these stims are probably bad for you...

V.I.P.

C4 is a good one I also like bullnox, assault, shit I forgot the name of the other one. Right now I have some 1mr and angel dust. Angel dust makes me feel like I just did meth.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Cellucor C4 Extreme is the wife and my favorite, I also like the occasional TNE blast too . No but seriously C4 and another I use is Noxipro. You are probably smart limiting your use if you had heart surgery when younger, coffee or green tea is a good option too.
    I'll have to check out this C4 Extreme. I've tried Jack3d a couple times in the past and it helped give me that extra "umph" to really push myself. How's it compare to the that?
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.