Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fave Pre-Workout?

V.I.P.

Re: Fave Pre-Workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lmfao!!! One of your best posts lol

That's totally how I felt with that Eskimo PL. WTF just happened?!? Lol
    What happened is they decided to run anything and everything to win and set new records. They weren't pretty to begin with so they didn't care what happened to them. April is damn near bald and weighs in around 260. Personally, I don't think she has helped our sport at all. If that's what it takes to bench 405 raw..... than I don't want to achieve that.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Ummmm she is very handsome
    Dude, literally laughed out loud!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Every time I try to get into the PL BP position with the feet that far back and that much back arch I get cramps all over like a little dehydrated douche. Hell, I think I pulled my groin tying my shoes this morning!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Lol she's not that hideous actually. Just looks European.
    My back could never in a trillion years bend like that!!! Wide fucking grip geez!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Every time I try to get into the PL BP position with the feet that far back and that much back arch I get cramps all over like a little dehydrated douche. Hell, I think I pulled my groin tying my shoes this morning!
    Lmfao!! I can't come too far back with my feet like that girl either or arch my back that much! Tying my shoes has become a pain in the ass I need to stretch more!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

What's up with the can of pudding she taps on her chest?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    What's up with the can of pudding she taps on her chest?
    The supplement company MHP makes Protein Pudding, what I would think just a cute marketing tactic...a 14 year old girl, WHO IF THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER I WOULD BE HELLA PROUD, bench pressing 310lbs off a can of pudding...get it? She must be a daughter or sister of a powerlifter.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Her dad I believe is a PL I watched this thing on her she started training young.

Do or can any of you bench with what would be considered a very wide grip?

I am honestly at the point that I may have to drop barbell for dumbbell completely. I was benching 350 for reps a few months ago well on my way back to over 400 and my left shoulder has gotten so bad now that I can't warmup with the bar without excruciating pain. I can't even sleep on my left side anymore? If I even try to flex my traps the pain is intense in my left shoulder.

But get this, I can military DB press with 100s with almost no pain during the movement. Any of you dealt with anything similar. It really seems that flat or decline I have pain, but the more I raise the incline the pain lessens?? I don't have time for doctors or surgery but fear I may be headed there. Any advice/insight/personal experience is greatly appreciated!