Thread: Nitro

V.I.P.

Nitro

American gladiator Has a heart attack and blames steroids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He had other likes way worse than gear. I would look at the nose candy instead of gear.

V.I.P.
    Yup but it's just shitty people try to blame the test... At least he said it was years of steroid "abuse" if that means anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Nitro

He is a fucking moron...he wouldn't have been given the opportunities he has had if it wasn't for them...the fame is what makes them do the other recreational drugs on top of everything else...plus easy to blame AAS instead of cocaine.

Anytime something goes wrong they always blame gear. Look at Chris Benoit (sp?) the wrestler. They blamed the gear for his untimely demise and the killing of his family. No one bothered to talk about the rec drug abuse or the pain killers he was taking by the bucket.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Anytime something goes wrong they always blame gear. Look at Chris Benoit (sp?) the wrestler. They blamed the gear for his untimely demise and the killing of his family. No one bothered to talk about the rec drug abuse or the pain killers he was taking by the bucket.
    Preach sis. We recently had a military guy get into trouble and the lawyers tried blame his aggression on juice. The guy from what has been said laughed and said are you freaking kidding me, im just angry because of seven deployments amd two divorces and guy stepped to the wrong dude. So I broke his face.

Everyone is looking to blame everything else but themselves.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Preach sis. We recently had a military guy get into trouble and the lawyers tried blame his aggression on juice. The guy from what has been said laughed and said are you freaking kidding me, im just angry because of seven deployments amd two divorces and guy stepped to the wrong dude. So I broke his face.

Everyone is looking to blame everything else but themselves.
    haha "so i broke his face". that line was so funny. would hate to be the dude with the broken face