Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IsoBag Arrived!

Love the different size containers and that they are microwave and freezer safe. The insulated pockets that fit shaker bottles or multiple water bottles are badass. Very very impressed! This will be a game changer for me whether I am in the office or on the road any given day.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: IsoBag Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Love the different size containers and that they are microwave and freezer safe. The insulated pockets that fit shaker bottles or multiple water bottles are badass. Very very impressed! This will be a game changer for me whether I am in the office or on the road any given day.
    The only problem with the containers is they end up cracking on the bottom after MANY uses, probably the combo of heating in micro and dishwashing. I was going to contact the company and see about ordering more. 4 different size containers is nice!!!

IsoBag Arrived!

And they are dirt cheap for a bunch of the containers. I ordered everything right from their website. Grabbed some extra ice packs too in case they are ever not available someday.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

I'm with IG, chicken sucks after like 2 days lol. Turkey, beef, and steak all work. Beef and steak get a lil dry tho. Turkey fresh cut from a deli is a great substitute in a pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    My wife preps all my meals. I just grab it in the morning and go. Supplements and protein powder are also in there for the day. She knows my routine to a T. Huge huge help!!
    My girl can't cook to save her life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    My girl can't cook to save her life lol.
    No way...see ya! Lease is up lol!

I dated this perfect 10 ice skater chick for a few yrs. couldn't cook for shit! I tried so fucking hard to get her to taste and know the difference between mushy shit pasta and al dente....fucking lost cause!
    She did try and made dinner nightly! She cleaned and did laundry too. Insane in bed......hard to find a perfect match lol. It's always a give and take!
    she was also dumber then a bucket of hair.....I'd date her again in a second just remembering how good she fucked and sucked lol. Just hire a cook lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Lmao my girl doesn't cook a lot or the best but I suck it up. I, on the other hand, can cook like a logo. I love leftovers, so when I do cook, isle a lot and eat that shit for days. Can you post a pic or a link of this container system?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    No way...see ya! Lease is up lol!

I dated this perfect 10 ice skater chick for a few yrs. couldn't cook for shit! I tried so fucking hard to get her to taste and know the difference between mushy shit pasta and al dente....fucking lost cause!
    She did try and made dinner nightly! She cleaned and did laundry too. Insane in bed......hard to find a perfect match lol. It's always a give and take!
    she was also dumber then a bucket of hair.....I'd date her again in a second just remembering how good she fucked and sucked lol. Just hire a cook lol.
    Lmfao!!! You should do stand up!!! Dumber than a bucket of hair...priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Lmfao!!! You should do stand up!!! Dumber than a bucket of hair...priceless!!!
    Lol she was! One day while
    Driving I said Hun make a right....she starts merging to her left....I was like your other right!! She puts her hands up and with her index finger and thumbs makes an L shape. She then goes to the right....I was like WTF was that thing u just did with your hands?? She was like well my left hand makes a L for left so I know my other hand is my right........I was like holy fuck she's retarded!!! I said how the fuck can u teach kids ice skating if u don't know your right from your left?? She tried saying some back peddle bullshit about how it's confusing cause she tells the kids as they skate towards her lol. I was like Hun yours or the kids right and left side never changes despite the direction they travel!!

Ehh she was drop dead gorgeous and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.....I miss her lol!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

nice lunchbox I just got a 6packbag makes it so much easier to eat what I need to in a day.

My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting it so bad for xmass.