Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Been A LONG TIME ;)

Re: Been A LONG TIME ;)

I use mine twice a day. The screens are always the least fun to clean. Not sure what juicer style you got but pulp ejector screens are big and a pain in the ass to clean but they juice fast. The masticating juicers are easy to clean but they juice a little slower and fruit has to be cut up smaller. I applaud your effort jumping right into the Kale, some people can't hack that veggie choice right from the start and have to gradually work into it. Just like wheatgrass takes a little getting used to. Juicing will make you feel so good. I know it did me when I first started and still do.

I added a little apple to the kale. Not bad, but I'm not doing it for taste thank goodness. Need to find some recipes now.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

here's a good sight to get u started. You can browse recipes on bodily conditions you would like to improve.

http://juicerecipes.com/

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

When I get the extra cash I will pick up one too, we grow our own Kale, love it!!! One of our clients and a buddy at my work is really big on it...sure the wife and I will love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Bought a juicer today boyz after reading everyone's posts! Had kale with some apple. Love the juicer but what a pain in the ass to clean up. Do u guys use it every day?
    Depends in my mood. When I'm using it yeah ill use it daily. Then get lazy and not touch it lol. I like carrot and carrot mixes so ill buy a big bag of carrots from Costco or the hippy market.

Just use it as it suits ya bro. It's fun to horse with and u can make some
    Great tasting drinks.

Epic cocktails!!! Best ever! Top shelf booze and fresh juice in em....party goes apeshit for them!

I like the champion it's very fast and easy to clean. 5 minutes. Our trim ate bought some $400 one its a fucking 30 minute ordeal to clean out. My wife was like can u take the champion out again I hate this thing lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!