Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Been A LONG TIME ;)

Gr8 to have you back Ecto.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Welcome back Ecto!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Been A LONG TIME ;)

Welcome back my friend -OD

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes back here. It feels like it's been a long road. Divorce sucks!!! wouldn't wish it on worst enemies if I had enemies. Been eating really good and my natural test has even bumped up which is weird. My natural test is in the 600's, just had it tested. When I went on TRT in the first place I was only testing at 276. The only thing I can attribute to that is eating a lot of raw pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are awesome!!!! Plus I use a juicer for vegetables and wheatgrass, kale, spinach, apples, red chard, and carrots. At least I have kept up my health and feel so much better even though my muscle has went to crap. lol
    What's up with the pumpkin seeds? I know they are nutrient dense....

Juicing is epic! So many nutrients so easily assimilated by the body. I love juicing when I have the time. Wheatgrass is amazing stuff. Great liver detox.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    What's up with the pumpkin seeds? I know they are nutrient dense....

Juicing is epic! So many nutrients so easily assimilated by the body. I love juicing when I have the time. Wheatgrass is amazing stuff. Great liver detox.
    The pumpkin seeds I read in many articles were high in leucine and boosted testosterone and libido. So after coming off Test I started eating raw pumpkin seeds and whammo my natural test came back high as could be and has stayed there ever since. Juicing IS epic, you're right. I grow my own wheatgrass, the stuff is awesome. I'm a total health nut now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    The pumpkin seeds I read in many articles were high in leucine and boosted testosterone and libido. So after coming off Test I started eating raw pumpkin seeds and whammo my natural test came back high as could be and has stayed there ever since. Juicing IS epic, you're right. I grow my own wheatgrass, the stuff is awesome. I'm a total health nut now.
    Very interesting on the pumpkin seeds!! u get em shelled? or u eat the shells lol?

Do u have a seperate wheat grass juicer from your fruit and veggie juicer? I have a champion brand juicer. They sell a wheat grass attachment but it wasn't cheap. Curious if I'd be better off getting a seperate wheatgrass juicer.

The wheat grass once cut does it regrow again? How long does it take the seeds to grow and be useable? I've always wanted to grow my own an do this.....I used to make my own sprouts as a kid and eat them.

I'm a hippy at heart....I get lazy sometimes!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

http://www.naturalnews.com/040769_pu...e_sources.html

There are many published articles regarding pumpkin seeds raising test levels naturally.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Very interesting on the pumpkin seeds!! u get em shelled? or u eat the shells lol?

Do u have a seperate wheat grass juicer from your fruit and veggie juicer? I have a champion brand juicer. They sell a wheat grass attachment but it wasn't cheap. Curious if I'd be better off getting a seperate wheatgrass juicer.

The wheat grass once cut does it regrow again? How long does it take the seeds to grow and be useable? I've always wanted to grow my own an do this.....I used to make my own sprouts as a kid and eat them.

I'm a hippy at heart....I get lazy sometimes!
    I get raw pumpkin seeds, uncooked, out of shell at my healthfood store. I buy a lb. of em at a time. I have an Omega 8007S Nutrition Center. It does wheatgrass and fruit. it isn't so great with soft fruit like strawberries and grapes and pears but does everything else awesomely. I also have a Breville Juice Fountain Plus when I want to do the soft fruit or in a massive hurry, but the Breville doesn't do leafy greens worth crap. Champion is a GREAT juicer. I do love the masticating juicers like my Omega, less froth and really dry pulp and doesn't destroy the enzymes like centrifugal and pulp ejector juicers can. Wheatgrass does grow again, and I let it regrow once during the summertime and then start over. They say you should only harvest twice and then replant. I use a soiless Sproutman grower which is a hydroponic 3 tier system.

You can buy a grower here and some seeds as well: http://sproutman.com/shop/product/sp...tgrass-grower/

Wheatgrass I grow inside of course. From seed to 9" grass ready to juice is about 10 days. During winter it grows slower and takes more like 12-14 days. I don't let it regrow during winter, I replant. Mold is more prevalent in winter too and has to be watered a little more carefully.

Bought a juicer today boyz after reading everyone's posts! Had kale with some apple. Love the juicer but what a pain in the ass to clean up. Do u guys use it every day?
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.