Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it is 2014...WTF now???

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

So it is 2014...WTF now???

So it is another day, that just happens to be a new year...what does this really mean to all of you?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.
    Doesn't mean much just a day off for me and a reminder ill b a year older in 2 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: So it is 2014...WTF now???

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Doesn't mean much just a day off for me and a reminder ill b a year older in 2 days
    Happy Birthday!!! So will your son ...the years will start flying when you have kids. Not much of a celebration for Nikki and I either, we were in bed at 9:30 last night, woke up at 12 am and said Happy New Year to each other and our little girl and all went back to bed lol...just going to continue to be better than I was yesterday being a father, husband, friend, and brother and continue in this awesome lifestyle of ours! There are a couple of competitions coming up, our business plan, and just reminding ourselves that money does and will not control our quality of life and that our love will prevail over all negativeness!!! Pretty simple living in other words.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.
    Thank u!!!Wouldn't hurt to make a whole bunch of money either though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think it is important only in representing change in time... by everyone having the same beginning and end to a year allow us to as a group measure a common passing of time.. and allow us to have common reference point .. it also allows us to watch marathons of our favorite shows like ancient aliens on H2 hey you didn't think I would be that serious did you?

V.I.P.

Im gonna do the same ol shit.

I actually have a lot of big plans for this coming year so for me 2014 is a big deal. I'm preparing for the LSAT and will be going back to school to futher my education. I plan on accomplishing quite a few goals in regards to my sports as well. Dare I say this but I may even begin to work with a CrossFit gym. A very well known one in my city has heard of my lifting accomplishments, my powelifting and Olympic weightlifting records, and have contacted me to come train with them and I may even coach some.

What's 2014 mean to me... a lot of positive changes.

I hope everyone else has made some goals and are working hard to attain them in 2014.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

LSAT are lawyer right... I did the gsat's and as usual great in math ....average in everything else.... good luck with that ..

Means another year to become a better father and husband than last. Also to help love others that the world has given up on.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.

I'm about to leave my current job and focus on my business degree. I want to open afood truck before the end od summer and sell bbq in dc.