Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Training through pain. Why???

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Ummm that should said legs......just lay off upper body all together.......it's not like my legs are brutally huge or anything.
    All good man. Legs can be one of the most difficult body part for some to grow. Genes usually dictates how fast or slow they grow.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    All good man. Legs can be one of the most difficult body part for some to grow. Genes usually dictates how fast or slow they grow.
    Funny how some body parts are so damn stubborn and seem to respond to nothing.
    My calves I can punish relentlessly with little reward. My quads grow like weeds in 3 training sessions....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Training through pain. Why???

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Oh I will...sometimes the wife and my schedule gives us unscheduled days off, so yes rest days are taken and aches and pains are addressed.
    I'm not talking about taking a day off here and there. I'm talking about a scheduled week of lighter than normal training to give the mind and body a break.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    My calves I can punish relentlessly with little reward. My quads grow like weeds in 3 training sessions....
    Can be extremely frustrating for sure. Even some of the pro's have issues with body parts. Thats why some use so much synthol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Going along with this subject, epsome salt baths really do benefit those in pain. The salts actually do absorbe thru the skin. Also stay away from sugar. Sugar promotes inflamation as does red meat.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Going along with this subject, epsome salt baths really do benefit those in pain. The salts actually do absorbe thru the skin. Also stay away from sugar. Sugar promotes inflamation as does red meat.
    Great post man.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I'm not talking about taking a day off here and there. I'm talking about a scheduled week of lighter than normal training to give the mind and body a break.
    Gotcha Sis...yeah may need to schedule it sooner than later.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Both for me are stubborn as hell!!! Except Zed's program did do then justice.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Also too much AI in your system can cause joint pain.
    Henry Ford