Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May this year be our best year

Re: May this year be our best year

When I lost my step father 9yrs ago it really had a bad affect on me. Even after all these years it still getaway to me sometimes. Healing from something like thus will take years and I'm really happy that it sounds like your going in the right direction. I'm going through the relationship problem with my wife right now and I couldn't imagine loosing my dad at the same time dealing with this. I'm so happy that you didn't just give up and that your fighting through this, Chris. Keep your head up brother, things will get better. I think about all my brothers and sisters here and always wish you all the very best.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by prc603 View Post
    im sorry about your pops bro. i buried mine this past year aswell. and for the first time in im life. i feel truly on my own. i still got me mum, but its different. dad gave advice, dad gave insight. dad told you when you did good, and when you were fucking up bad. and even when you were he was there to tell you its gonna work out. i dunno about you but my dad was like a super hero. no cape. just a gnarly beard, beer in hand, and always helping those who needed it. i find its best to not thinbk of him as gone, but more that he lives on in you. so carry that torch. think what would dad do right now? and fucking do it. im sorry for everything thst hsppend man. i actually stopped reading after the dad line. it hit me right in the feels. and i had to say something. gotta go. i got something in my eye
    Completely understand my brother. He was my hero too. We go through things in our lives to help those who otherwise not make it on their own make it through by our love and strong hands pulling them through. Your dad sounds like my pops. Acted tough but would soften up faster than butter. Our fathers love will forever be with us and would want us to share their legacy by being better than them. We can do it bro and if you ever need to talk, cry or scream man, IM HERE!!!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

This is why I love MC so much. We will help and love you through your pains and kick you in the butt when you jack up. No matter what you will walk away knowing someone is praying for and ready to love you through it!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    So true.