Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And...its an upper chest question!

Re: And...its an upper chest question!

Spoon press, under grip on smith machine, smith machine press to Adam's apple, incline smith machine sit sideways on seat so knees face weight stack u are pressing one arm at a time. By turnin the body sideways the arm comes across the torso which is the point of chest.....bringing arms across your torso. These work fantastic!

Work out at home bro. No machines. But thanks OG and Iron. That spoon press looks interesting. Did 5x10 light on revgrip inc bench today. No shoulder soreness s lookin good so far on that one.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Work out at home bro. No machines. But thanks OG and Iron. That spoon press looks interesting. Did 5x10 light on revgrip inc bench today. No shoulder soreness s lookin good so far on that one.

That spoon press is a great finisher and isolated in general! Just be careful with some DB they will slip and u bust a pinky with the DB. Ask me how I know lol! The hex DB are much Safer just keep it in the back of your head lol.

Yup been there done that.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

stretching the pecs is so important for some reason, mores imho than any other group. I know Arnold used to do flyes and hold at the stretch position as long as he could, I did the same and my chest became one of my best bodyparts.just 02c

JerseyDevil

Gotta try these. My shoulders are jacked. Had a full tear of my rotator cuff 3 years ago........ long recovery. And now my other shoulder has problems. I can see where the spoon press would be easier on the shoulder capsule. I will report back.

Yeah I had a rotater tear and a torn detached labrum. So have to be careful with shoulders.

Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post

Don't worry about going heavy on the spoon presses. They are gerat at about 40%. I usually don't go over 50lbs. And I can incline DB press 140's pretty easy at times! I like to press them up and back over your head. Not just straight up over the chest. The movement back over your head will really focus the contraction into your upper pec! And remember to really squeeze the pec for a good 2-3 seconds at top!

Gotcha bro thanks for the tips!
    Henry Ford