Thread: Chantix

V.I.P.

Chantix

I didnt know where to put this so feel free to move it.
    Does anyone have any experience with Chantix? I know what the official take is, have you used it and what was your experience?

Re: Chantix

I used it once to quit smoking. It helped for a bit, but I was only on it for 2 weeks and stopped because of the really weird vivid dreams it gave me. It really jacked my sleep. I always had better luck quitting on Nicorette 4mg Lozenges and even in cherry flavor.

I've used it. Didn't work for me. I thought it was supposed go make me quit so I smoked the whole time using it lol. Make sure you stop yourself from smoking within a week after you start using it.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.

I have been using it for about two months now. I can still smoke if I want to but when I do its like sucking on a plastic soda straw. I get nothing from it. So I haven't smoked in about 6 weeks. The only side effect I have noticed is that I have become very very hungry. I can be so full that I feel like Im gonna pop and still Im Hungry.

I didnt really want to quit smoking anyway but I thought I needed to so that I wouldnt get cancer or something worse because I did smoke. I was actually looking forward to some strange dreams but I didnt get any. : / I guess it effects everyone differently. Anyway thanks for your input, guys.

V.I.P.

I quit smoking using the patch, it worked for me! I couldn't sleep w it on, it gave me crazy ass dreams!

What about E cigs.......they maybe able to help you quit.

I stopped smoking after 25 years. It's just took willpower. I decided that was it and put them down and haven't had one in over 3 years.