so we have all kinds of documented stuff on him from being involuntarily committed for 30 days when police went to his house on a suicide in progress then had to take him back the day he got out from the first time and more.

so we did discovery on him and he returned it with answers and such as expected. wwe knew how would like here and there, but how my god, he lied one it all and even produced documents that will incriminate him. if I had faith in the system I would say it's a slam dunk to get daughter back from him, but being I don't and it is Texas courts and we our out of state we are screwed, but we will try for her daughters sake and wishes.

I told wife time to have fun with this cause he showed us his hand. he has no clue about all the documented dirt we have on him.

long story how he got daughter in first place, but the short version is he manipulated the system when wife was down and out and he took advantage of her time hurt her because he is an abuser physically and emotionally.