Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wrist and forearm work?

Re: Wrist and forearm work?

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    ok but only cuz you asked suga.
    Since my Bonnie has been feeling good she is able to drive again but I worry my ass off or at least did when she first started driving.
    She decided to go to WalMart one night and it was kinda off and on rain.
    She took off and headed for WalMart and it was getting to be what I thought was too dam long for her not to be home by now.
    I tried and tried to call her on her cell phone but no pick up. It would ring twice and go into voice mail. Now this has been one of the only issues we have ever had is her learning to use the dam cell phone. At this point in her life she really could care less and I understand that but I also need to be able to call her and see what the hell is up at times like this.
    She always blames the cell phone but it was not the phone cuz we had the same dam phone.
    So anyway I finally got a phone call and it was just her saying my name once very loud. So now Im on hightend alert mode and Im gettin in the car to search her out.
    Well thankfully she is not in the ditch somewhere along the way and there are no wrecks.
    So I find her in the car in the parking lot. The car is dead and she is screaming at me about the car being dead and she probably did something stupid. I could care less about the car and asked her why she didnt call me and tell me what was going on? She said she did. I had her listen to what was on my phone. And then I bellowed at her why the hell didnt she pick up on one of the 200 calls that I made to her. She said that she couldnt get it to pick up.....so I dialed her phone and yet again showed her how to pick up a call.... Then I just said fuck it why do you even have a dam cell phone that you refuse to learn how to use and I grabbed it and tossed it out the window. Then I said problem solved. She was just sitting there open mouthed. This is not me normally. I was super stressed out from the period of months before.
    Well anyway got her a new semi smart phone that she likes much better and its cheaper on our bill too.
    Of course called and had the phone I tossed bricked from ATT.
    Stupid, impetuous and very frustrated, very ashamed tho still.
    Thanks for sharing this zed. I am right there with Bonnie in regards to cell phones, in fact, I don't even have or want one,lol. Now I hope telling this story didn't get your undies all in a bunch again?lol
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

ok but only cuz you asked suga.
    Since my Bonnie has been feeling good she is able to drive again but I worry my ass off or at least did when she first started driving.
    She decided to go to WalMart one night and it was kinda off and on rain.
    She took off and headed for WalMart and it was getting to be what I thought was too dam long for her not to be home by now.
    I tried and tried to call her on her cell phone but no pick up. It would ring twice and go into voice mail. Now this has been one of the only issues we have ever had is her learning to use the dam cell phone. At this point in her life she really could care less and I understand that but I also need to be able to call her and see what the hell is up at times like this.
    She always blames the cell phone but it was not the phone cuz we had the same dam phone.
    So anyway I finally got a phone call and it was just her saying my name once very loud. So now Im on hightend alert mode and Im gettin in the car to search her out.
    Well thankfully she is not in the ditch somewhere along the way and there are no wrecks.
    So I find her in the car in the parking lot. The car is dead and she is screaming at me about the car being dead and she probably did something stupid. I could care less about the car and asked her why she didnt call me and tell me what was going on? She said she did. I had her listen to what was on my phone. And then I bellowed at her why the hell didnt she pick up on one of the 200 calls that I made to her. She said that she couldnt get it to pick up.....so I dialed her phone and yet again showed her how to pick up a call.... Then I just said fuck it why do you even have a dam cell phone that you refuse to learn how to use and I grabbed it and tossed it out the window. Then I said problem solved. She was just sitting there open mouthed. This is not me normally. I was super stressed out from the period of months before.
    Well anyway got her a new semi smart phone that she likes much better and its cheaper on our bill too.
    Of course called and had the phone I tossed bricked from ATT.
    Stupid, impetuous and very frustrated, very ashamed tho still.
    FWIW I think any of us would have done the just about the same thing...........you were worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    FWIW I think any of us would have done the just about the same thing...........you were worried.
    I know I would have! Honestly I would be more concerned if u didn't go to find her or act like u did!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Nope no undies in a bunch and thanks for the support bros. I really just hate it when I blow up like that at my Bonnie. I just never wanna say anything to her that I would wanna take back or be sorry for...
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Nope no undies in a bunch and thanks for the support bros. I really just hate it when I blow up like that at my Bonnie. I just never wanna say anything to her that I would wanna take back or be sorry for...

You ROCK!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Thanks suga!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford