Thread: Knights- forum issue

Knights- forum issue

After logging in I get an "invalid redirect URL musclecoalition.org" and it won't save my login if I come back to musclecoalition.org, but it will save it if I come back to musclecoalition.org/forum.php
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Re: Knights- forum issue

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    After logging in I get an "invalid redirect URL musclecoalition.org" and it won't save my login if I come back to musclecoalition.org, but it will save it if I come back to musclecoalition.org/forum.php
    checking into it.....you may have to delete the cookie for musclecoalition. com

All I know is it happened on my old browser and it's still happening on my new one. lol It didn't happen on the old browser till about the end of Nov. or first part of December. Just thought you'd like to know.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

If this is still occurring, it most likely has to do with either the cache or some changes caused by vbulletin updates.

If you get a URL misdirect, as in the error pops up immediately after you login, the admin may have to change the forum URL within the vbulletin admin panel to fix this.
    Before this is done, try clearing your browser cache and see if it happens.

If you can still replicate the issue, let me know step - by - step what you did and i should be able to help troubleshoot. I'm a systems analyst so very familiar with anything computer related