Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: digital antenna

Re: digital antenna

so I am flipping through the channels ... and It may be cause I am from USA ... but Spanish channels are so Sexist ...to the point where it is awesome.. like the Swedish bikini team commercials from a few years ago . it is so bad ..you can only laugh.. anyhow flipping through the Spanish channels and there is the Weather Girl. tight bright yellow t-shirt and Red hip huggers . showing off her curves .. She might as well have worn a bikini...but someone said no. she will look more professional in a t-shirt and jeans LOL
    would this eve float in the US? I don't think so. there would protest in the street..

V.I.P.

I pay about 120 for directv I love watching tv and refuse to not gave cable also my 6 mo old loves his baby's first channel 120 measly bucks is a small price to pay for sanity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well I did it... cut the cord.. got rid of cable and I am living on DSL and antenna ..not more espn, cnbc or find nothing tio watch on the movie channel I pay for ...

for on demand I have hulu netflix and amazon ( I already had amazon prime)
    and yes that all works through slow dsl.

the last straw was last month they rasie my bill $35 becase a promotional offer ended..
    I called and they offer more crap I don't want for $10 more than that ....and that was all they offer
    I pointed to a local offer and they said that was not even an offer and bad mouthed it...
    why is it the cable company willing to make a deal with other people and say FU to me ...

well it is gone ...I got 44 channels ( at least 16 in spanish) over the air
    and have the local network channels in HD, and I found a channel with Columbo re-runs ...( aahhh ..just one mintue sir )
    and save over $100 amonth...

Fu comcast

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    well I did it... cut the cord.. got rid of cable and I am living on DSL and antenna ..not more espn, cnbc or find nothing tio watch on the movie channel I pay for ...

for on demand I have hulu netflix and amazon ( I already had amazon prime)
    and yes that all works through slow dsl.

the last straw was last month they rasie my bill $35 becase a promotional offer ended..
    I called and they offer more crap I don't want for $10 more than that ....and that was all they offer
    I pointed to a local offer and they said that was not even an offer and bad mouthed it...
    why is it the cable company willing to make a deal with other people and say FU to me ...

well it is gone ...I got 44 channels ( at least 16 in spanish) over the air
    and have the local network channels in HD, and I found a channel with Columbo re-runs ...( aahhh ..just one mintue sir )
    and save over $100 amonth...

Fu comcast
    I'm with you............I want to try hulu netflix and amazon but I have DSL also...........is it worth it?

get one and test it...
    if you log into the router and you have at least 3 MB connection..you should be good...
    Amazon requires 3 MB.. hulu is 1.5
    and for some strange reason CBS is online only.. so you have to hook a pc to the tv..
    I actually watch through my blu ray/dvd player

We got rid of cable. We have roku and Apple TV with $8 a month netflix
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

the only thing I will miss is the red sox,... NESN is only availble through cable.. and MLB rules are a joke

V.I.P.

There is a box I have called a stream smart box. I can watch anything literally anything. PPV. For free movies new releases still in theaters everything. It steams from the internet its like legal piracy. The box was like 3 something but has already paid for it's self in UFC fights. Go to myfreecabletv.com and check it out. I can get some discounts if anyone is interested and I like u 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Xmbc is what it uses if anyone is familiar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Direct tv was cancelled and this box is way better than any
    G box or Apple TV or anything like that