Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you mc

Thank you mc

So I have been at MC almost a year now. And I just wanna say thank you to all of the great members here, who have put up with my relentless questioning. Im sure most remember me asking advice on everything from lifting to supps. With their help, I now am more than confident in my knowledge in lifting, training, and supplements hopefully enough as to try and do my first bodybuilding competition. So if yall would join me in thanking Knights for this amazing board. Ordawg and MuscleAddiction for their vast knowledge and care for us fellow brothers. And to the rest of the family here as we grow (pun intended). Thanks guys for being the awesome group of brothers I've come to respect.

The Noe

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Thank you mc

Thanks for being here my friend-enjoy every day here with this great group-Thanks-OD

Yes... definitely!!! Awesome board, sponsors, mods and members. The only board I have found that you can make yourself at home at.

As I've said before best fuckin board out there period

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Love to you too Noe, MC is home, you all are my family, and am blessed to be a part of it. Much respect, love, and admiration to all especially knights and dad!!!

V.I.P.

To all my Brothers and Sisters. . . .
    . . . . . That pretty much says it all, You all have earned my respect and I think of you all as Brothers and Sisters!

Bump!

Fuck me........this is what MC was meant to be! Damn....I gotta get these couple of big jobs I'm working finished soon, so I can be a productive contributor again. You guys are the BEST!

I completely agree. This is the best board. PERIOD!! I feel very fortunate to have found this place!! :0)

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Fuck me........this is what MC was meant to be! Damn....I gotta get these couple of big jobs I'm working finished soon, so I can be a productive contributor again. You guys are the BEST!
    We know you are busy bro, and we appreciate what you do for us to be able to have our family here...if it wasn't for you and dad our family here wouldn't be. Take care of business and then let's ALL put some additional effort to the growth of this home of ours...although I do like the quaintness of our home here now. Don't want this place turning into an IMF or ASF type forum...keep drama and egos out!!!