Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking hate computers sometimes!!!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Fucking hate computers sometimes!!!

He wants all your hot pictures !! lol-jk-OD

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I know...I need to get them off the hard drive, lots of very sentimental pics of Nikki and I, and my little one too ...sucks!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Lol great minds think alike!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I tell ya what irritates me... when my high-speed connection goes down and come to find out, the tech disconnected the wrong cable at the box. Spent a full day explaining it to tech support and then waiting for that "2-hour window" for a new tech to come and hook it back up. I think I'm going to have someone's job over this one. Rant out!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    I tell ya what irritates me... when my high-speed connection goes down and come to find out, the tech disconnected the wrong cable at the box. Spent a full day explaining it to tech support and then waiting for that "2-hour window" for a new tech to come and hook it back up. I think I'm going to have someone's job over this one. Rant out!
    Lol I feel your pain. I wanted Internet hooked up at my sisters. They sent one guy who only installs a line in the wall from Inside to outside. I was like u don't hook it to the box?? Nope that's another guy. The next guy comes and is like where it the ditch to run the line?? U have to call in a ditch order....next guys come out supposed to be said ditch digger. He says huh?? I just run the line!
    My sisters ex bf had a spool of line. Took us 10 minutes. Just burried it under the landscaping rock.

Useless fucktards!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol great minds think alike!
    Lol. If MA needs any help, or anyone else, with IT crap, I'm available. It's the least I can do.

But MA they are right, recovering your drive basically means copying all your data off it to a USB key for you or another drive, and that's definitely not something you want just anyone meddling through I would assume.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlevinsBrother View Post
    Lol. If MA needs any help, or anyone else, with IT crap, I'm available. It's the least I can do.

But MA they are right, recovering your drive basically means copying all your data off it to a USB key for you or another drive, and that's definitely not something you want just anyone meddling through I would assume.
    True...and as many can attest, my trust runs thin to none unless has been tried, tested, and true.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    True...and as many can attest, my trust runs thin to none unless has been tried, tested, and true.
    After recent (last 2 years) happenings in my life, mainly in business/politics, I have to say I'm 100% the same way.

In the police state that we now find ourselves living in you just cannot be too safety conscious IMO!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I know...I need to get them off the hard drive, lots of very sentimental pics of Nikki and I, and my little one too ...sucks!!!
    You could try putting that drive in the freezer for a few hours bro. I have had success with that and recovering data for some CNC machines when I was employed.
    When you take it out of the freezer you have to be quick in getting it hooked up and downloaded tho.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford