• running on a treadmill

8 50.00%
  • running outside

8 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: running

Agley

Re: running

Running is the best and easier source for the weight loss of the body.Running is one of the best activities most people can do to improve their health. It raises HDL (or “good”) cholesterol, reduces the risk of blood clots, and encourages use of the 50 percent of your lung...

Gym Libertyville

Well I think running out side is best then running on treadmill because there are many other benefits of going out because you take fresh air inside which clean the lungs.... and also good for many other body parts... like you have a relaxed mind all over the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Well I think running out side is best then running on treadmill because there are many other benefits of going out because you take fresh air inside which clean the lungs.... and also good for many other body parts... like you have a relaxed mind all over the day.
    any comments?

regular bowel movements

I think running is terrible for the body if on asphalt or pavement. This is well documented. This is why a higher end treadmill is easier on the body. They have a lot of shock absorption built into them for this purpose.

On dirt , grass , turf etc then yes I agree running outdoors is great.

I also agree getting outside does clear then head, and its nice to get outdoors in general.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!