Thread: Through the Hard Times Stay Focused

Through the Hard Times Stay Focused

We all go through things in our life (hard times) and literally brings us to our knees. Work related, family, finances and just LIFE can cause our focus to change and deter us from the path we are. Stay focused no matter what.

Ive had some high and low times, specifically this last year, however I always stayed focused. I may have been crawling but I knew if I let my mind go just a little I would loose it.

Ive learned that surrounding yourself around focused people helps pull out of the quicksand woes of life. Not everyone in your inner circle can help you ive learned this along the way. Maybe folks like yourself who have been through a similar situation or just an overall good mentor that are able to articulate the common sense you need to stay focused.

We must keep in mind that the situation whether temporary or long term can and will get better with either time or by what we do. I know that in the heat of the moment or battle its hard to see through the smoke but know it will clear and you will be left standing better, stronger and more focused then you ever were.

Never did I think I would go through some of the experiences I have, but I do believe in God and also believe in his plan. Not what or where I wanted to walk but when the smoke cleared I stood atop of a mountain looking out on beauty from the peace of battle.

We can do it together, YOUR NOT ALONE. I know my writings are very deep for the most part, but we must allow ourselves to touch that inner most being that is being prepared to be an Alpha Lion. Maybe through a few heartfelt words I write will help someone else know its going to be ok, your going to make it and your loved regardless of your past. Who are we to judge another, but who are we to not love everyone.

My heart has been heavy today for those who may lost focus. STAY FOCUSED!

humility should be in every man's dna.
    Last edited by chrisotpherm; 03-05-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: Through the Hard Times Stay Focused

Nice chris, and I agree! I have tried tos stay positive and extend that to otehrs. I know it must annoy some people sometimes but I do not care,lol. If I am able to at least get to some people with it, that is all I care about. I bet each and every one of us has been in dark places and you WILL get out, always remember that. Also, when that darkness is over, you will come out stronger. "Without challenge, there is not change" "Winners never quit and quitters never win" Just a couple of many quotes I love.

baby1
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    We all go through things in our life (hard times) and literally brings us to our knees. Work related, family, finances and just LIFE can cause our focus to change and deter us from the path we are. Stay focused no matter what.

Ive had some high and low times, clen specifically this last year, however I always stayed focused. I may have been crawling but I knew if I let my mind go just a little I would loose it.

Ive learned that surrounding yourself around focused people helps pull out of the quicksand woes of life. Not everyone in your inner circle can help you ive learned this along the way. Maybe folks like yourself who have been through a similar situation or just an overall good mentor that are able to articulate the common sense you need to stay focused.

We must keep in mind that the situation whether temporary or long term can and will get better with either time or by what we do. I know that in the heat of the moment or battle its hard to see through the smoke but know it will clear and you will be left standing better, stronger and more focused then you ever were.

Never did I think I would go through some of the experiences I have, but I do believe in God and also believe in his plan. Not what or where I wanted to walk but when the smoke cleared I stood atop of a mountain looking out on beauty from the peace of battle.

We can do it together, YOUR NOT ALONE. I know my writings are very deep for the most part, but we must allow ourselves to touch that inner most being that is being prepared to be an Alpha Lion. Maybe through a few heartfelt words I write will help someone else know its going to be ok, your going to make it and your loved regardless of your past. Who are we to judge another, but who are we to not love everyone.

My heart has been heavy today for those who may lost focus. STAY FOCUSED!

Very inspirational brother. Keep hangin' in there, cuz' we're all in the same boat! We all have our hard times, and up's & down's, high's and low's and how we behave & react thru it all builds character. Someone once told me, "True character is how we act when someone's not looking, only God." Very wise words.

So true my brother. I may get knocked to my knees but while im down there im building a strong force to the upper cut the situation. Then ill stand victorious.

When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Nice chris, and I agree! I have tried tos stay positive and extend that to otehrs. I know it must annoy some people sometimes but I do not care,lol. If I am able to at least get to some people with it, that is all I care about. I bet each and every one of us has been in dark places and you WILL get out, always remember that. Also, when that darkness is over, you will come out stronger. "Without challenge, there is not change" "Winners never quit and quitters never win" Just a couple of many quotes I love.

baby1
    Baby1 I respect you and FUZO more than yall know and have a very deep love that will never fade. I too don't care if folks think im a do good, my heart nor mindset ever changes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Baby1 I respect you and FUZO more than yall know and have a very deep love that will never fade. I too don't care if folks think im a do good, my heart nor mindset ever changes.

WE feel the same chris. You have helped me in the apst with things and I am great ful for that. You also continue to support our cause in the fight to save babies and that I do NOT forget. Oh by the wsay, my nephew has been in for a year already and doing GREAT! He is a beast,lol
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Im always here for y'all. Wow already a year, seems as if he was just going through training. I hope he has been changed and turning out to be a great young man. Tell him to remain
    Humble
    Accountable
    Respectful
    Dedicated

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Nice brother and Baby...yeah it has been trying times for us but we are happy!!! The most important two in my life are my girls, we are all happy and loving...that keeps me focused and driven!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Nice brother and Baby...yeah it has been trying times for us but we are happy!!! The most important two in my life are my girls, we are all happy and loving...that keeps me focused and driven!!!
    That's right brother. I am blessed with the family I have. Sometimes we just need to see their faces and our focus is reset.