Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning workouts, any ripped/big dudes doing them?

Morning workouts, any ripped/big dudes doing them?

Trying to talk myself into getting up at 4:45 and heading to the gym... But I know evening training is better.
    But, I think that might only apply to natural people.

Would love some opinions or anecdotal evidence that you can get big working out fifteen minutes after you get out of bed (roughly).

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Morning workouts, any ripped/big dudes doing them?

Tuesday-Friday the wife and I wake up at 4am, in gym by 5am, train for an hour and a few. Saturdays & Mondays we train at 9am...I will not train at prime time, too much bullshit at that time.

Safe to say you're a big guy? Don't know your stats and haven't seen photos. I know people train in the a.m... Just want to find out if people have gotten "hyuuge" doing so.

Nah...I am 5'2", 155lbs wet, and been training 6 months...you are a funny guy!!! Morning time is when natural test levels are highest and it has been proven that morning workouts are pretty damn effective. Honestly, it is what you put into your workout which will yield your gains...that and your nutrition of course.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Don't have that much advice on this one... I'm not a morning person AT ALL. Years ago in the prime of my training, the wife and I did the early morning training and it just about wiped me out for the rest of the day. Lost motivation and the "fun" of a good heavy workout, so we changed back to strictly late afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I'm not a morning person. Never have been. Unless its for sex, shooting, fishing in that order....fuck off!
    That said my pseudo wife works out at 5 am cause she works 70 hrs a week in addition to working out 5-6 days a week.
    She's in insane shape! I'm helping her with a few things. She's doing a masters show soon!
    They say guys test is higher in am.
    I say it's all bullshit. Work out what fits u and your schedule best! Even starring out the pseudo wife's epic Latina ass won't get me out of bed before 5 am......maybe if she let me play with her ass I would lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I'm not a morning person. Never have been. Unless its for sex, shooting, fishing in that order....fuck off!
    That said my pseudo wife works out at 5 am cause she works 70 hrs a week in addition to working out 5-6 days a week.
    She's in insane shape! I'm helping her with a few things. She's doing a masters show soon!
    They say guys test is higher in am.
    I say it's all bullshit. Work out what fits u and your schedule best! Even starring out the pseudo wife's epic Latina ass won't get me out of bed before 5 am......maybe if she let me play with her ass I would lol.
    Blah...blah...sex, blah...blah...Latina Ass, blah...blah...play with pseudo Latina wife's ass, blah...blah...blah!!!

Lol what? Don't hate my beautiful mind lol.
    Don't focus on the wrong part of my post.
    I don't like early workouts lol!
    Do you?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Ugh.
    We'll MA is a good motivator I guess; pretty much everything I've ever read says cortisol sucks in the a.m. and so does your strength. I was hoping that shit only applied to natty's.

MA, any pictures on the forum of your physique? I've seen tons who are "willing" to do morning workouts but they all look like crap, sadly. Not a good sign.

And MA, why would you/I care about morning T levels? Doesn't us not being natural make that sort of a moot point? Just asking.