Thread: B6 for HGH induced carpal tunnel syndrome

B6 for HGH induced carpal tunnel syndrome

I had come across this awhile ago and thought this would be helpful to many of you.

Research has also shown that supplemental multi-vitamins, especially containing B6 (pyridoxine), may help or prevent this condition. Vitamin deficiency is the most likely cause for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to occur while on HGH therapy.

Side Effects of HGH - Carpal Tunnel
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition characterized by pain and numbing or tingling sensations in the hand and caused by compression of a nerve in the carpal tunnel at the wrist. Doctor Elmer M. Cranton, M.D states that the likely reason for this is that the increases in levels of growth hormone speed tissue repair and protein synthesis in the body; this rebuilt tissue can potentially pinch the nerve, if the nerve is out of place. This tissue repair can create a greater demand for all nutrients, which may therefore aggravate any preexisting vitamin deficiency. If this is combined with other things that HGH may cause, namely increase in body water content and slight increases in the bone mass of the forearm and wrist, it's easy to see that HGH could trigger carpal tunnel syndrome if it was on the verge of occurring anyway. Rehydrated tissues can bulk back to normal within a carpal tunnel that was already narrowing with age. Both those effects, incidentally, increased hydration and stronger bones, are beneficial to the body as a whole.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: B6 for HGH induced carpal tunnel syndrome

Many people feel that if they dont get "carpal tunnel" symptoms while on HGH, that it is not real then.

This article tells me that if you are a person who is not on the verge of carpal tunnel, or is not defiecient in this vitamin, you may not get these symptoms while using HGH. That being said, I personaly wouldnt guage this kind of pain as the deciding factor ig hgh is real or not

B6 for HGH induced carpal tunnel syndrome

I will say this last time I used gh even 1-2 iu a day the carpal tunnel like syndrome was pretty damn bad! I will
    Surely try b-6 next time!!!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    I had come across this awhile ago and thought this would be helpful to many of you.

Research has also shown that supplemental multi-vitamins, especially containing B6 (pyridoxine), may help or prevent this condition. Vitamin deficiency is the most likely cause for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to occur while on HGH therapy.

Side Effects of HGH - Carpal Tunnel
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition characterized by pain and numbing or tingling sensations in the hand and caused by compression of a nerve in the carpal tunnel at the wrist. Doctor Elmer M. Cranton, M.D states that the likely reason for this is that the increases in levels of growth hormone speed tissue repair and protein synthesis in the body; this rebuilt tissue can potentially pinch the nerve, if the nerve is out of place. This tissue repair can create a greater demand for all nutrients, which may therefore aggravate any preexisting vitamin deficiency. If this is combined with other things that HGH may cause, namely increase in body water content and slight increases in the bone mass of the forearm and wrist, it's easy to see that HGH could trigger carpal tunnel syndrome if it was on the verge of occurring anyway. Rehydrated tissues can bulk back to normal within a carpal tunnel that was already narrowing with age. Both those effects, incidentally, increased hydration and stronger bones, are beneficial to the body as a whole.
    Thanks for the post. I have Carpal Tunnel symptoms (not hgh induced) and will now be supplementing in some extra B6. Hopefully I see some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by itsdanr View Post
    Thanks for the post. I have Carpal Tunnel symptoms (not hgh induced) and will now be supplementing in some extra B6. Hopefully I see some improvement.

Just a bump for some good info

B6 is also said to help
    With prolactin.

ttt, for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    B6 is also said to help
    With prolactin.
    You got a new baby in the house bro you better get that prolactin going so you can help out the wife with feelings huh. Lol

Nbencze

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    B6 is also said to help
    With prolactin.
    So how's your summer abb situation going? I'm getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    You got a new baby in the house bro you better get that prolactin going so you can help out the wife with feelings huh. Lol
    Lmao that baby can eat!! My wife's a milk machine. She donates her milk to an adopted baby who's parents are clients of hers. All jokes aside I don't take caber etc and I've heard of dudes getting milk. Nope not once. But I also don't get gyno even with ai so I'm a mutant lol.