Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed for WWE Hall of Fame star

Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed for WWE Hall of Fame star

The Ultimate Warrior cause of death has been announced by the authorities in Phoenix. The Warrior died last Tuesday when he collapsed while walking to his car from a motel with his wife. According to ABC News on Monday, The Ultimate Warrior cause of death was cardiovascular disease.

An autopsy was conducted on Ultimate Warrior last Thursday and Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick revealed the results today. Scottsdale police also said there were no signs of foul play. CNN journalist Nancy Grace claimed last week that drug abuse was likely involved, but that turned out to be false information.

The exact term of the Ultimate Warrior cause of death was Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease, which is another way of saying heart disease. The death was also called “natural.” This means that no drugs or alcohol played a role in the death of the former WWE superstar. Warrior was 54-years-old at the time of his death.

Many talking heads have been pointing out past steroid use as a possible Ultimate Warrior cause of death. However, there is more to the story than steroids. Ultimate Warrior’s father died at the age of 57 back in 1996. In 1999, Warrior did a deposition in one of his many court cases where he talked about his father dying at 57 and his grandfather dying at the age of 52. He said at the time he might have 20 years left of life.

The Ultimate Warrior died 15 years later. After 17 years of what Warrior called banishment, he returned to the WWE last year. He helped promote the new WWE 2K14 video game and then was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. The night before his death, he cut a promo on “WWE Monday Night Raw” as The Ultimate Warrior. One day later he died. One has to think he made amends so he could say goodbye and set up his family for the future, knowing his time was growing short.

Tonight on “WWE Monday Night Raw,” the WWE will pay tribute to the career of The Ultimate Warrior. With the breaking news today of the Ultimate Warrior cause of death, the WWE can air the show with a clear conscious. There will also be a tribute show on Wednesday night on the WWE Network.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ulti...l-of-fame-star
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed for WWE Hall of Fame star

well I am sure steroids didn't help ...lowers that good cholesterol a lot.. I have a friend that dropped into single digits when he did a cycle
    however it appears he live a couple years longer than his grand father . a couple short of his father...
    so can we say the roids had an effect? he obviously did his Aerobics used to see him run 1/2 a mile to the rings full sprint..

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Well we can also say that the Western Civilization Diet didn't help either, or maybe anti-inflammatory medications, or whatever doctors prescribed to him over the years for injuries and such...hereditary as well...but it is just easier to put the word "steroids" in the sentence because it will get more attention and bad publicity...rant over.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Well steroids are known to cause heart issues and his death was pretty identical to eddie guerreos plus now w all the commercials if u took testosterone and gave heart issues call Larry h Parker it'd gonna get ugly in my opinion. I seek it as an eye opener though. What we do is dangerous look at layd for example almost just had himself a heart attack. We are putting a lot of stress on our heart especially w all these pre workouts. Sometimes I feel like u have chest pains so honestly this scares me a little especially since I have a hole in my heart to begin w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

I once asked a Buddhist monk what is the secret to life? His reply was simple. Are you Happy ! Right or wrong what ever you do if you are happy it doesnt get any better than that. I would say that the Ultimate Warrior traveled the path in his life that made him Happy. I know, myself, I would choose to live 54 happy years instead of 80 or 90 miserable years.

V.I.P.

Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed for WWE Hall of Fame star

So screw ur family as long as YOUR happy?
    There's lots of things that make me happy that don't make anyone else happy. And decipns we make effect more than just ourselves. I'm not sure his wife would say I'm glad he went in his 50 and not his 80s he was happy. Just my thinking though

Last edited by Vicious 13; 04-23-2014 at 04:15 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Well I did a lot of stuff to damage my heart before gear. I started doing coca and other narcotics when I was 14. I bet being a wrestler he was doing lots of narcotics as well. Pain and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Well steroids are known to cause heart issues and his death was pretty identical to eddie guerreos plus now w all the commercials if u took testosterone and gave heart issues call Larry h Parker it'd gonna get ugly in my opinion. I seek it as an eye opener though. What we do is dangerous look at layd for example almost just had himself a heart attack. We are putting a lot of stress on our heart especially w all these pre workouts. Sometimes I feel like u have chest pains so honestly this scares me a little especially since I have a hole in my heart to begin w

Again, I agree with you on this. See we dont agree on politics but we agree on many other things. You are right, like it or not, even though aas has some positives to using..it also carries some negatives. I would assume the family history he had, the AAS usage and other factors were ALL contributors in his death.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Well I did a lot of stuff to damage my heart before gear. I started doing coca and other narcotics when I was 14. I bet being a wrestler he was doing lots of narcotics as well. Pain and what not.
    there have been a number of stories of wrestlers doing pain killers , you are talking an addictive personality . after the british bull dog died they found several scripts for pain killers, from doctors all over US and canada,,

V.I.P.

U guys r doing what we hate. Passing the buck from steroids to pain killers. Which is just an assumption at best...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]