Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peanut butter

Peanut butter

I know almond butter is better for you, heck even raw almond butter. I'm not exaggerating when i say the amount of peanut butter I eat is staggering. My guess is up to 6-10tbs a day. Shoot me straight here, is this bad for me? I have the genetics where fats never bloat me or add unwanted weight. However I must cycle carbs. I get by with some super high carb days and some super low carb days during the week(I have to carb cycle to keep an overall lean profile. however Pb is unavoidable for me. I eat it like I drink water. Huge spoon fulls all day long. Its by far my favorite food in all the earth. Am I killing myself here or am I helping myself maintain and buffer physique?

Re: Peanut butter

I think peanut butter is just as good as almond butter. Buy the natural one though as it has less/ or no sugar and peanut butter is still a "good fat" like almond butter is. If it fits into your daily caories(macros). I wouldnt worry about it.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    I think peanut butter is just as good as almond butter. Buy the natural one though as it has less/ or no sugar and peanut butter is still a "good fat" like almond butter is. If it fits into your daily caories(macros). I wouldnt worry about it.
    Exactly!

I've discovered I'm not allergic to peanut butter but the ones with oil don't agree with me. I burp for ages. I've recently tried some of the natural ones that are no stir and oddly they don't bother me at all!! I've switched to this as I was pounding through the almond butter and man it's twice the price of peanut butter.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Love pb more than anything in the world. Trader joes has great chunky salted

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Love pb more than anything in the world. Trader joes has great chunky salted
    Dont know if you have Aldi by you but they have their own "natural brand with no oil sitting on top. Only a bit over $2 too. I only shop at Trader Joes and Aldi. I just picked up some Almond butter at TJ's and it was $6.99 but it is yummy. they used to have an almond butter with flaxseeds in it and it was the bomb. I dont see it there anymore though
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

They quit carrrying the almond butter with flax seeds. Had a black lid. I remember it. Got discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    They quit carrrying the almond butter with flax seeds. Had a black lid. I remember it. Got discontinued.
    My mom used to get a brand that literally came In a bucket the size of a paint can damn near. Was organic and natural too. I've seen 5 gallon size but not sure who makes it or what's in it.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

That can't be good quality

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    My mom used to get a brand that literally came In a bucket the size of a paint can damn near. Was organic and natural too. I've seen 5 gallon size but not sure who makes it or what's in it.
    Lol a 5 gallon bucket of pure goodness..........I'd flip out in a peanut butter haze, kinda like bath salts but creamy

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

We have a peanut butter machine at our local store...top is full of shelled peanuts and it grinds them up and spits out fresh ground peanut butter...I eat 3-4 PB&J sandwiches on Ezekiel bread daily...with apricot preserves, my pre & post workout snack!!! Love PB too bro...and our Muscle Morsel protein bars are made from same PB too...all natural!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!