Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 Dangerous Things That Can Happen During Sex!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

7 Dangerous Things That Can Happen During Sex!!!

Another fun article I read on another great forum for interesting information and up to date news ...

7 Dangerous Things That Can Happen During Sex
    By Arielle Pardes

What to do when your rough romp leads to rug burns, bite wounds, and more.

Sex can leave you feeling invincible, sure, but if you're particularly freaky—or even just a little careless—it can also leave you with cuts, bruises, or even a trip to the ER. So what happens if your body takes a beating? Read on, and avoid these dangerous things that can transpire during a good night's work.

Penile fracture. (SCARIEST 2 WORDS WHEN PUT TOGETHER)

Although there are no bones in your boner, there are tubes—called the corpora cavernosa—that engorge with blood to make it hard. Think of your penis like a tire, which becomes firm when it's filled with air. If you're thrusting into something rigid, or going at it at an odd angle, you can rupture the spongy tissue and cause a penile fracture: basically, your pecker buckling under pressure.

"We call it 'eggplant deformity,' because your penis gets purple and huge," says Richard Santucci, M.D., director of the Center for Urologic Reconstruction. And obviously, like a flat tire, you'll lose your erection immediately. While penile fracture is relatively common, it's typically treated via surgery. "Usually, we'll make an incision and find the area that's torn. Then we sew it back together," says Dr. Santucci. If that freaks you out, refrain from super-rough sex in positions like woman-on-top, which are more likely to cause a fracture.

Friction burn.

Imagine having sex with a Chinese finger trap—it's the same as having sex without lube. (And yes, "Chinese finger trap" is your new favorite vagina euphemism.) When you put your penis into something as dry as a bone, you're likely to chafe from the friction, causing burning, stinging, and redness. Don't skip on the lube next time, lest you get rubbed raw again. To treat a friction burn in the meantime, apply some kind of soothing lotion or aloe vera gel and give yourself a sex hiatus until it heals.

Cock ring swelling

The upside to using a cock ring is that you'll keep your erection for longer. The downside is that if you don't take it off, you'll keep your erection forever. If the ring is worn for too long or if it's too tight, it can block the blood supply from the penis, causing it to swell. It can also tear through the skin beneath the ring. "I once saw a guy put the head of a sledgehammer around his penis," says Dr. Santucci. "That thing is really hard. It's like steel. We had to call the fire department to bring the saw they use to cut cars open, and it took hours to cut off." Moral of the story? Stop trying to make homemade cock rings, and make sure to get one with a fastener—like elastic, Velcro, or snaps—so you can remove it.

Suction marks

Whether your partner is an oral-sex master or you're using one of those vacuum sex toys, excessive suction on your penis can leave reddish, purplish marks. It's basically like a hickey on your hard-on. And just like a hickey anywhere else on your body, it's a result of capillary hemorrhaging from the blood vessels in your penis. But since the skin on down there is especially sensitive, don't try any of those homespun hickey-removal techniques, like brushing it with a dry toothbrush. Leave the thing alone and it should go away within a few days. If it's still there after a week, see your doctor.

Bite wound

It's the last thing you want to hear during oral sex: CHOMP. First, check out the damage: Is the skin broken? If it is, dab it with antibacterial cream or visit a doctor for a dose of antibiotics since the potential for infection is high. That said, it's highly unlikely that your partner can accidentally bite that hard. "To tell you the truth, most bites to the penis occur during a sexual assault," says Dr. Santucci—so unless you're like this guy, it's doubtful that you'll end up with a legitimate bite. Instead, a BJ-gone-wrong might yield scrapes or teeth marks, which you can treat with a swab of antibiotic ointment.

Sore penis.(ANOTHER 2 WORDS I HATE TO HEAR TOGETHER)

After a marathon sex event, the skin on your penis might feel tender, or even appear darker or reddish. If it's not chafing of the skin—you remembered to use lube this time—then it could just be the result of an extraordinarily long-lasting erection. It takes a lot of blood to keep that thing up, and if you've been going at it for a long time, then your tenderness could be from that. If you still feel sore the next day, just take it easy, champ—you should be ready for the next race in no time.

Sore balls

Sex shouldn't wear your pair out—but occasionally, you might feel slight soreness in your testicles. If your romp regimen involves twisting, pulling, or squeezing your balls—even gently!—then that could be the culprit. Remember, your goods are sensitive things, and they must be treated with care. It's also possible that a really, really intense orgasm can cause minor "trauma" on your testes, and some men have reported physical aches after a powerful ejaculation. It's sort of like the antithesis of blue balls. While there's no real treatment or course of action, all we can say is: Congrats on that orgasm.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: 7 Dangerous Things That Can Happen During Sex!!!

Lmfao! Good stuff!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

8. Drowning.... Wife doesn't warn you before squirting.
    9. Messing up that nerve in your ass because your old lady likes the extra pressure while she is on top.
    10. Falling enough said here.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    8. Drowning.... Wife doesn't warn you before squirting.
    9. Messing up that nerve in your ass because your old lady likes the extra pressure while she is on top.
    10. Falling enough said here.
    Want to teach the wife #8...and falling???

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Want to teach the wife #8...and falling???
    Lol wife was on the bathroom sink on her knees about 5yrs ago she fell off broke her wrist.
    When my wife started Zoloft she started squirting she will do it like every 2 min the entire time.

Squirting is so friggin.sexy!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Always wanted to play with a squirter! I had a real willing one for a bit but never had the damn time to try.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Squirting is so friggin.sexy!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    ^^^ agreed I love it.

Beavis was supposed to create a "how to" thread for squirting...will need to make sure he keeps his promise ...have plenty of time to try !!!

Yikes..I know who posts these kinds of things. All you test filled beasts make me laugh,lol
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."