Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MC Buddy check in

MC Buddy check in

Just checking in with all of you!

Please let us know how you are doing
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: MC Buddy check in

Doing good mom ...need to get off my lazy ass and get more done with all this down time I have now, but getting there. How are you doing??? Things getting better with all the current health issues I hope???

Thanks for doing this...my mind is its own worst enemy right now, so need to work on that.

V.I.P.

Doing pretty good. Work is getting really slow but I have six weeks pfl so I think I'll use it up and hang out w my son. We are going to the river w the baby for the 1st time second week of May so that's exciting. My wife is getting her settlement from kaiser which is also good. I know I'll never see any of it lol but I'm glad she is getting paid. Other than that just enjoying life and enjoying our blessings w the new house and everything else we've been blessed with. We had a really great Easter and hopefully our years continues to keep going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

I have been sick. Bronchitis, that makes it hard to breath. I dont know how I got it but I will deal with it. On the up side I have been able to keep working and havent missed any days at work.
    I hope everyone had a Happy Easter, I know I had a good one! I got to see all my kids and grand kids, thats always a plus.

Glad to hear evryone is pertty good.

Me? I am awake, breathing, sun is shinin...life is good, in spite of its challenges

V.I.P.

I've learned to embrace the challenges... For a while I was down and thought y me y all this shit. Bit then the competitor in me came out. Now I overcome everything thrown at me and I feel amazing mentally... You can really beat yourself up in your head but u can also turn the page and b alpha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Everything is going pretty good now. For a while there I had so much damn stress I thought I was gonna blow. I got shit worked out with a few dumb ass employees at work and got them off the project so now everything there is on track and my wife is healing up great so things seem to be falling right into place. Its good to hear that everything is going alright on your side also baby.bits good to hear that everything is working out for all my brothers and sisters here.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I've learned to embrace the challenges... For a while I was down and thought y me y all this shit. Bit then the competitor in me came out. Now I overcome everything thrown at me and I feel amazing mentally... You can really beat yourself up in your head but u can also turn the page and b alpha

exactly!! I am to strong for that and it is the challenges that I have endured thst gave me that strength. I read a qoite once and I refer back to it sometimes. ?

"its a bad day, not a bad life"

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    exactly!! I am to strong for that and it is the challenges that I have endured thst gave me that strength. I read a qoite once and I refer back to it sometimes. ?

"its a bad day, not a bad life"
    Agreed! My Dad always encourages me by quoting... "What you're going thru is just temporary..." It's the trials & tribulations we all go thru that makes us all that much more stronger. It builds character and reputation. "A good name is valued more than gold & riches".
    Last edited by Big Hoss; 04-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Happy Monday!

Just checking in on all my MC buddies!

MuscleAddiction
    zedhed
    INeedToGrow
    ordawg

and all the rest of the crew!

I hope life is treating you great!

Have a great day and remember to stay AWESOME!