Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your weakness!?!

Re: What's your weakness!?!

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    been on the diet fairly straight since Early March.. low carbs..
    but this is manageable with a couple days a week with 100g carb days ..
    but I have to admit I love bread rice and pasta and can get a small serving a couple times a week
    which seems to have help a lot for craving of Cake ,ice cream, and pies

the strange part is I get a headache on the low carb days .. anyone else get the headache?
    I don't do well on low carbs. Some say maybe i didn't get enough fats? Not sure. Didn't care to try again lol.

I eat around 300 grams carbs.when I'm cutting I still like to stay around 200 daily and will also have a refeed/cheat day once a week.

As long as I eat protein with my carbs and stick to complex carbs with a good GI I'm fine. Although i can't digest brown rice and will eat white rice a few meals a week.

I was going to do a physique show begging of this month and coach wanted me to start eating 600 grams carbs so I'll be fine cutting at 300!

This is lean enough for me for just horsing around (not competing) and no cardio(don't believe in it lol).
    I also don't count cals or macros. I can tell by how hungry I am where my cals are at. Biofeedback and knowing my body if u will. Again if I was competing I def would count cals/macros and be regimented.

Ohh and lots of proviron!! 150 Ed lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Dam didnt realize that so many peeps had a hard time with low carbs. Wonder if its cuz they dont give their bods enough time to resort to fat for fuel?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    I eat clean 2 days and cheat for 5,lol. I LOVE to bake and eat it to so that would be my weaknes and also a GOOD pizza, which we have lots of around here
    Yeah, good ole deep dish pizza!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Yeah, good ole deep dish pizza!
    Yes please! Good the pepperoni until
    It's crispy on the edges and the cheese bubbles! Yum!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

A big olé pan pizza. Jalapeño and pineapple, don't dis it till you try it. Its AWESOME!!!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

My food weakness thin crust loaded pizza. I have not had one in ages though. I've resorted to making my own.

Nan bread
    Olive oil
    Fresh mozzarella
    Fresh basil
    Fresh tomatoes
    Fresh Red Peppers
    Fresh deli cut pepperoni.

Not as decadent as getting it from a restaurant but still delicious and as close to what I can eat on my diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Wow that would suck, do you at least eat food... I heard of people eating anything they could find . I saw video of someone chowing on a brillo pad and they were trying to take it away from him..and he was getting violent .. and he listed off some of the stuff he ate , and he ate anything he could find and stick in his mouth... soap bars , coins wtc.

you are not on ambein are you? that is linked to sleep eating ...as well as a lot of other things..

also thanks for the feed back on low carbs and headaches...It happens every Sunday like clock work
    Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    lol,
    I know this isnt funny but when I rae about the brillo pad it made me laugh. Ambien does do some wicked shit to some people.
    I do not take that shit...if I have trouble sleeping I poke Nikki !!! Yes of course it is food...Brillo Pads, classic!!! Eat soap??? Not since the 70's when mom would wash out my mouth with soap for talking back or swearing lol...no stuff like chocolate, ice cream, cereal...any type, or whatever is easy and sugary to put me back to sleep...one of the reasons why we created Muscle Morsels!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I do not take that shit...if I have trouble sleeping I poke Nikki !!! Yes of course it is food...Brillo Pads, classic!!! Eat soap??? Not since the 70's when mom would wash out my mouth with soap for talking back or swearing lol...no stuff like chocolate, ice cream, cereal...any type, or whatever is easy and sugary to put me back to sleep...one of the reasons why we created Muscle Morsels!!!
    I'm serious , there are people out there , they don't realise what they are eating ...
    http://discovermagazine.com/2007/med...f-sleep-eaters

"Oddly, sleep eaters have been known to munch on buttered cigarettes, salt sandwiches, raw meat, even Brillo pads—virtually anything except vegetables"

sugary and easy beats any thing like this....and worse they have to clean it up in the morning as well as pass it ... the vegetable comment is pretty funny though.. and how do they know ?., if you pounded down some broccoli I don't think anyone would notice.. or care.

My biggest weakness is my lack of trust in people and my extreme paranoia. Sometimes its really overwhelming. I wish I could smoke bud again to help, but with my job its just too risky.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    My biggest weakness is my lack of trust in people and my extreme paranoia. Sometimes its really overwhelming. I wish I could smoke bud again to help, but with my job its just too risky.
    Yeah, have lost my trust in most people too...how will weed help?