Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna be a Daddy!

Re: I'm gonna be a Daddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Don't get me wrong brother lots of fun and tons of love. But these guys are forgetting to tell I about all the work and the long nights. It's a blast brother but a whole lot of work as well u r in for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I figure if I tell him the whole truth he will get too scared.

Ok I know a guy that was so sleep deprived from a new baby he back out of his garage.....with the door still down! True story! Now that's tired lol.

We got lucky with both babies being good about nursing and sleeping well during the night. My wife breast feeds( told her id break her legs otherwise) so until they take a bottle not much u can do during the night to help the wife. Baby wants milk at night not much else.

My 8 month old won't take a bottle and it's hell when I have to watch her as she's just hungry. I stick both kids in this cozy coupe toy car and walk em around the block until mom comes home with titties. It's the only thing that soothes the little one besides food. The toddler demands we go outside so outside we go lol. I figure its a nice time to tan and go shirtless and make the best of it.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Lol while working graveyards and watching the baby during the day I was so tired I did some dumb shit like that... One night I fell asleep on the shitter lady janitor found me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

After having twins at 19 and working two jobs one baby is piece of cake.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol I figure if I tell him the whole truth he will get too scared.

Ok I know a guy that was so sleep deprived from a new baby he back out of his garage.....with the door still down! True story! Now that's tired lol.

We got lucky with both babies being good about nursing and sleeping well during the night. My wife breast feeds( told her id break her legs otherwise) so until they take a bottle not much u can do during the night to help the wife. Baby wants milk at night not much else.

My 8 month old won't take a bottle and it's hell when I have to watch her as she's just hungry. I stick both kids in this cozy coupe toy car and walk em around the block until mom comes home with titties. It's the only thing that soothes the little one besides food. The toddler demands we go outside so outside we go lol. I figure its a nice time to tan and go shirtless and make the best of it.
    Good thing your wife didn't get a breast pump LOL. She could have pumped then made you get up for feedings.

She did. They wouldn't take a bottle for ages.

mj,

Right now you are probably feeling many things about this, especially after reading all our comments,lol. The love you will have for your child is like "NO OTHER" love you will ever experience. I hated when people said "just wait, ther goes your life, it will change", like it was a bad thing. Having our daughter was the best thing we have evr done together,lol. She is def a daddy's gilr too but knows who does most,lol.

All I can tell you is just enjoy these months and don't worry about what others may say. It is and will always be an awrsome experience
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    mj,

Right now you are probably feeling many things about this, especially after reading all our comments,lol. The love you will have for your child is like "NO OTHER" love you will ever experience. I hated when people said "just wait, ther goes your life, it will change", like it was a bad thing. Having our daughter was the best thing we have evr done together,lol. She is def a daddy's gilr too but knows who does most,lol.

All I can tell you is just enjoy these months and don't worry about what others may say. It is and will always be an awrsome experience
    ^^^ agree 100% with Baby, the other thing is too that I was thinking about as I was dropping my little girl off at school this morning (she picked me a flower as we were walking and gave it to me ) is that your child will look up to you, a hero, the one to show the way, and will never judge you...even though I am unemployed, keeping myself positive during these times, mom is now working and I am the at home daddy...life really is good, my little girl doesn't care about all the challenges and this stuff, she still sees me as daddy, her hero, the one who she looks up to and looks to for guidance and love...like I said before, you will now be living for more than just yourself...it is a blessing, true love, and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life...next to finding Nikki .

V.I.P.

Im trying not to worry too much too be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    Im trying not to worry too much too be honest!
    No need to bro. It's a lot of smiles and laughs and u will never look at your girl the same again(in a good way)

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."