Thread: SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5

SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5

I finally broke down and got me a new smart phone, the Samsung Galaxy S 5. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to new gadgets, but can catch on fast of learning all of the bells & whistles. Any pointers on how you can navigate thru it? Thanks.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5

This goes for anything really. YouTube it! Prob a bunch of good walk throughs.

We got my dad a new pc for x mas but it has the new windows 8 on it. I was clueless but wanted to teach him.
    A few minutes on YouTube and it was easy fish!

I need a new phone. Wore out the home key on mine from too much use!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    This goes for anything really. YouTube it! Prob a bunch of good walk throughs.

We got my dad a new pc for x mas but it has the new windows 8 on it. I was clueless but wanted to teach him.
    A few minutes on YouTube and it was easy fish!

I need a new phone. Wore out the home key on mine from too much use!
    Thanks bro, I'll check it out!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Just got one myself, love it! Not too hard to use! Love the talk text feature. I did a youtube search before I bought it and they do show a lot of features/reviews! The camera is crazy good! 16mega pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGoat View Post
    Just got one myself, love it! Not too hard to use! Love the talk text feature. I did a youtube search before I bought it and they do show a lot of features/reviews! The camera is crazy good! 16mega pixels.
    Yeah I know, the thing is awesome to say the least. Bunch of gadgets on it! I'm still trying to get used to it. As soon as I can take some decent pics, I'll post em in my daily log.

Nbencze

Got my parents a windows 8 pc. Horrible choice, and did not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitness001 View Post
    Samsung galaxy s 5 the thing is ow sum. I got S5 it's amazing body and flawless Display.
    128 GB memory card sported. Camera result ow sum .i am addicted this phone and this is one of my good addiction.
    Yep... have had mine now for little over a year and it's still badass. Took it to a Slipknot concert recently and got some kickass video and pics. Almost dropped it a few times from fuckers elbowing me in the back while in the mosh pit. Got a sweet Otterbox case for it. Almost in-destructable!

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Got my parents a windows 8 pc. Horrible choice, and did not like it.
    Upgrade to 8.1. Or now Windows 10. I hate Windows, but I like Windows 10.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S 4...............fucking hate it~!~
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.