Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep!

Sleep!

It's been over 100 degrees here for a couple weeks, and our little AC unit can't keep up. It's still at least 89 in the house. I haven't been able to get more than 3 hours of sleep a night in weeks! Well, not anymore...

We're getting ready to go get a second AC unit for the bedroom (where it's 5-10 degrees hotter than the rest of the house) and then my phone rings this morning and it's my buddy asking me if I want his king size Sleep Number bed (worth about $2,500) for FREE! Hells yeah! AC and a new bed? Movin on up. Lol. I wish it was bedtime already...

Re: Sleep!

Got to be cool at night to sleep....can't stand when the power is out or AC is broke.

Update:
    Got the second AC in the bedroom yesterday (it's about two feet from my side of the bed) and the new sleep number matress we got is a California king! Shit, that thing is huge! Me, the wife, both kids and the dog could probably sleep on that thing! Lol I actually woke up sore today, because I didn't move an inch all night! I slept straight through. I haven't slept that good in years, not even the first night I got my BiPAP machine.

Two things I will never skimp money on. Making sure my A/C is working and in good condition (being from Texas this is a must) and a really good bed.

Hands down
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Update:
    Got the second AC in the bedroom yesterday (it's about two feet from my side of the bed) and the new sleep number matress we got is a California king! Shit, that thing is huge! Me, the wife, both kids and the dog could probably sleep on that thing! Lol I actually woke up sore today, because I didn't move an inch all night! I slept straight through. I haven't slept that good in years, not even the first night I got my BiPAP machine.
    Glad u are snoring logs. How do u like that bipap machine? Insurance pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    Two things I will never skimp money on. Making sure my A/C is working and in good condition (being from Texas this is a must) and a really good bed.

Hands down
    Hell, I think it's been hotter here in WI than it has been down by you lately. Shit is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooliron View Post
    Glad u are snoring logs. How do u like that bipap machine? Insurance pay for it?
    Love it! I lucked out and insurance paid for it too.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Love it! I lucked out and insurance paid for it too.
    How did u go about this? Go to dr and say u can't sleep for shit? Then did he send u for a sleep test or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooliron View Post
    How did u go about this? Go to dr and say u can't sleep for shit? Then did he send u for a sleep test or something?
    I had to go to my general practitioner to get a referral to a neurologist. Then the neurologist sent me for the sleep study. It all depends on your insurance though.

V.I.P.
    Ill look into it. Thanks!