Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep!

Re: Sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooliron View Post
    Ill look into it. Thanks!
    Good luck with it. If you are suffering from sleep apnea, I feel for you dude. It's miserable. Until I got my machine, I didn't get 3 hours of sleep a night for many many years. According to my sleep study I was having over 90 apnea events per hour. Which in my case meant I was waking up because I wasn't breathing 1 1/2 times every minute! Fuuuuckkk.

Arabian

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Good luck with it. If you are suffering from sleep apnea, I feel for you dude. It's miserable. Until I got my machine, I didn't get 3 hours of sleep a night for many many years. According to my sleep study I was having over 90 apnea events per hour. Which in my case meant I was waking up because I wasn't breathing 1 1/2 times every minute! Fuuuuckkk.
    I am on a CPAP machine now. I went for my sleep study and was waking up 43 times an hour on average. I sleep sound as anything now. The mask is cumbersome and hard to get use to though.

V.I.P.
    Send me your machine so I can try it out Arabian. You owe me lol.

Arabian

Send me your machine so I can try it out Arabian. You owe me lol.
    lol , I might not wake up without it...llololool

Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post
    I am on a CPAP machine now. I went for my sleep study and was waking up 43 times an hour on average. I sleep sound as anything now. The mask is cumbersome and hard to get use to though.
    It took me about a week to get use to the mask. I'm a mouth breather so I ha to get the full face mask instead of the nice little nose piece one. My only issue is that my beard gets caught in the straps and buckles! Lol.

V.I.P.
    I live in a dry climate. Do u guys find these sleep machines dry out your mouth and throat while u sleep?

I live in a dry climate. Do u guys find these sleep machines dry out your mouth and throat while u sleep?
    I dunno what the fk is wrong with me today. After reading your question the first thing I thought of was about 3 or 4 stupid dirty jokes I could make out of your question.

But yes.. North Texas is dry and I previously used a breathing treatment machine. It would dry out my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I dunno what the fk is wrong with me today. After reading your question the first thing I thought of was about 3 or 4 stupid dirty jokes I could make out of your question.

But yes.. North Texas is dry and I previously used a breathing treatment machine. It would dry out my mouth.
    My BiPAP has a built in humidifier and water reservoir. So I'm G2G.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post

Lmfao!! I thought of some horrible shit as I wrote that....thought it was just the proviron talking!
    I was at this nutrition shop one time and this hottie started asking me why I like the alkaline water. I told her it made my mouth wetter....she was like I like my mouth wetter lmao!! I was so blind sided. To bad I wasn't on tne/proviron. I would have fucked her right on that water machine.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    My BiPAP has a built in humidifier and water reservoir. So I'm G2G.
    Fancy !! I got some natural sleep aids I'm going to try. If they don't work I'll check out these sleep machines.