Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy hell this thing is quick

V.I.P.

Re: Holy hell this thing is quick

In sport+ mode the auto shift good and it's quick as fuck to 60 because the traction control. But my old ass tsi would have walked off. It took a while to get to 140. Even if I had money to burn I wouldn't buy one.

Yea IG my father inlaw is a pussy when it comes to that shit. He asked me what would I have done if I got pulled over? I told him same thing I told people when I had a bike. I wouldn't have stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    In sport+ mode the auto shift good and it's quick as fuck to 60 because the traction control. But my old ass tsi would have walked off. It took a while to get to 140. Even if I had money to burn I wouldn't buy one.

Yea IG my father inlaw is a pussy when it comes to that shit. He asked me what would I have done if I got pulled over? I told him same thing I told people when I had a bike. I wouldn't have stopped!
    I almost got pulled over at 135 before. I nearly laughed when he said "I don't know how fast u were going but I was doing over 110 and I kept pulling on me!!!" Luckily only got sighted for 85+.

Yeah my Vw will auto shift at redline in manual and sport mode. I rarely leave it in automatic. 6th gear at 30mph?? No thanks! Auto is just from traffic. I bought it for the paddles and the dsg trans. It's very fun in that mode. Has launch control too.

U need a bike to run from the cops. My buddy has done it a few times. He said the chopper can only do 150 and there are no fly zones cause the airport and he switches freeways there. Yes he's crazy....but he is amazing on anything with 2 wheels. He said if u can do 175 for any length of time....bye bye Johnny q law.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

My first time being arrested was for felony evasion doing around 130 till i got home... My buddy just ran on his street bike the other day an r1 got going around 180 and the helicopter stayed right with him. They dispatched a motorcycle plain clothes cop on a r1 and he caught him no problem. Bikes gone they'll smash that and he'll do a couple months... It's weird manual lets u redline my wife's jeep srt is chipped to shift automatically so u can't blow it up... I can reprogram to take it off but she keeps it in manual all the time anyways I just mess around with it down shifting corners and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

I prefer a dog box manual. My tsi dog box cost me $6k but well worth it. I use to run all the time on my bikes. At 180+ if u pop ur head up feels like your helmet is gonna rip off.

One trip I took on a cbr 929 I left Austin at 1am got to Knoxville at 10pm. Now you think that's not that fast but I had to re fuel every 120 miles and stopped in Jackson to get back tire changed. I was on my way there for the weekend to go ride us hwy 129. I wound up living in pigeon forge for 6 month.
    Last edited by Layddually2; 05-12-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Lol I knew u 2 would have some good stories !

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol I knew u 2 would have some good stories !
    The tatt on the back of my neck is there as part of my history lol. That's one reason wife won't let me have a bike.

I have never gotten a bike for these reasons. I know myself. I will be dead or in jail in no time.

V.I.P.

Almost hit a suburban head on at 180+ once that would have sucked. The road curved slightly and dropped at the same time I went from the white line across two lanes on the back wheel at 180+ I sat the front tire down on the yellow double line. Another foot over and me and the driver would have been killed and anyone in the seat behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Almost hit a suburban head on at 180+ once that would have sucked. The road curved slightly and dropped at the same time I went from the white line across two lanes on the back wheel at 180+ I sat the front tire down on the yellow double line. Another foot over and me and the driver would have been killed and anyone in the seat behind him.
    Yeah they just call for a hose down for that shit "red asphalt hose down".