Thread: Maybe This once Great Country should follow suite...

Maybe This once Great Country should follow suite...

Vladimir Putin's speech -
    SHORTEST SPEECH EVER.
    On August 04, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians.The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Re: Maybe This once Great Country should follow suite...

I'm sorry zed I truly feel America is a some nation and it's hopeless. I hate to say that.....but I feel it's true. Money driven greed has taken hold of politics and politicians run this country.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Awesome.

Sent from an app I developed just for MC, releasing soon. Free in an iTunes near you; tapatalk isn't secure.

V.I.P.

I thought Mexicans were taking over he US now it's Muslims? And who the fuck wants to go live in Russia. Did we forget everyone here came on a fucking boat lol. Native Americans would say everyone should go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Very true Vic I live in texico and am expected to learn Spanish. It is kinda funny when a person that only speaks spanish calls my business and starts rambling in Spanish then find out we no speaky they get all butt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I thought Mexicans were taking over he US now it's Muslims? And who the fuck wants to go live in Russia. Did we forget everyone here came on a fucking boat lol. Native Americans would say everyone should go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao! True story Vic and good point !! My great grand parents came through Ellis island and had fruit cart until they could afford a store in NY.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

My family has been in Texas since early 1800's both mom and dads family.

V.I.P.

It's so crazy how my family has evolved through the generations. They came to Texas running from the law then in 1900's several family became law then running from law again. Now still running from the law LOL. My family reminds me of a Kevin fowler song called long line of losers.