Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

Re: What to do?

Amen to all said. I am going to take the week off, limit of to 10 hours a week and focus on my photography and hiking while staying at the gym. I want to shed 40 lbs but that is like 25 lbs of muscle, would put me at 190. I think though to make it permanent I would have to give up weights for 6 months cause as long as I sling the weight the muscle stays. It is in my blood so I won't quit. Like chosen I have had tons of surgery, last count I'm at 14 and counting.

I had blood work, been on the for 6 months now. I have sleep apnea and I am pretty sure my machine is shot so getting good appt at sleep doc to look at a more permanent fix.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Right there with you bro. Circumstances a lil bit diff for me, but I know exactly hoe your feeling. I have not fully decided but am rhinking that I may just make most of my workoit Dead Lift sessions and maybe add in swuats if my crap ones allow for that. That would be like for 2 days per week. On day 3 do a.whole bod routine. Keep the cardio and diet in place. Actually there could be a lot said for that kind of routine for the summer. I really dont wanna quit, really has not entered my mind. Just trying to come up with something I wanna do and know that I can stick with. Just thinking out loud and babbeling along. Take it for what its worth I guess. Let us know what you decide and beast of luck.bro.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

V.I.P.

I was over-trained and tired all the time just 3 weeks ago. I took a week and a half off while on my honeymoon and now I feel back to normal. I was hitting the gym 6 days a week for months and putting in serious work when I was there. It was nice to just chill and not worry about making time to get my workout in.

V.I.P.

I have been there too. Im currently working between 50 and about 70 hours a week. Anyway I carry a timer with me when I go to the gym. I work out 3 days on and one day off when the timer says one hour I finish that exercise and quit. I believe that where there is a will there is a way! I started working out in 1980 and have been doing it ever since. Im 54 right now. I havent always lifted free weights but I have always done something, running, machines, etc.