Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bragging Mom here....

V.I.P.

Re: A bragging Mom here....

I am proud of my kids as well! Now they are a few years older than the ones baby has but I still tell them I think they are great. The youngest one holds the USA championship belt in the wrestling league he is in and the oldest one, there is about one minute difference in their age, was awarded a bronze star for his action in Afghanistan. Still they are my heroes. They both do great at the life they have chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I am proud of my kids as well! Now they are a few years older than the ones baby has but I still tell them I think they are great. The youngest one holds the USA championship belt in the wrestling league he is in and the oldest one, there is about one minute difference in their age, was awarded a bronze star for his action in Afghanistan. Still they are my heroes. They both do great at the life they have chosen.
    Thanks for sharingrc. I love to hear things like this and that is so awesome about your children. My heroes are my girls too, and I have a few more heroes also but children just give you incredible strength. I have one girl here and one in heaven!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

getting ready for full time travel softball and gymnastics meets...and school... hope she can do all this. School is of course the priority
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Karate, art, swim, school, and homework...mine will be busy as well .

V.I.P.

Very very kool thread and story (ies)...
    Im a single father after finally getting custody of my two girls..and they r yet to find their niche..but when they getn into a sport i go all out..buy all the equipment, park to practice, push them to give it their all...its fun and they love it..I dnt care if they end up trying something else as long as they go hard and I go hard for them during that moment..and one day they will find their passion and know how to excel in it....gota love watching the little ones compete with heart and motivation