Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bragging Mom here....

A bragging Mom here....

I usually dont do this but the pride is bursting,lol.

My daughter is one of those girls who seems to do quite well in any sport she does. She LOVED softball and knows the game to a tee, thanks to her Dad. She was picked to play in the AllStar game yesterday and she was also the one picked to play in the HomeRun Derby (from her team). there were 16 teams, so 16 girls picked for the DERBY. My lil sunshine walked away with the first place winner medal!!! Talk about tears and pride!! WE know she can do it but even we were surprised. dad is pertty hard on her with her sports but i do believe this is a part of what helps her achieve. Me, well I am her biggest motivater..I may not know the game as well but I always keep her positive and strong.

They also won there game and she had some great plays out there. She played first base and she did the splits, caught the ball, and the player was OUT!!!! Glad I got that on video,lol. Her fave positions are short stop and first base but she is also an excellent pitcher.

Our next big venture will be her first gymnastics meet in the fall.

Thanks for letting me brag. Just wanted to share with my MC buds!

baby1
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

Re: A bragging Mom here....

That's awesome baby! I can't wait to experience moments like those w my lil guy! Oh and she doesn't care how much or little u know about the game she's happy u r there cheering her on! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    That's awesome baby! I can't wait to experience moments like those w my lil guy! Oh and she doesn't care how much or little u know about the game she's happy u r there cheering her on! Great job!

Exactly!!! Congrats to that little girl of yours, and nothing wrong with being a proud mom and dad...I am everyday of my little girl . Just shows you are a great mom and giving the love and guidance our kids desperately need!!! Much love to you and your family...tell FUZO Happy Dad's Day!!!

Awesome thread! Tell your girl great work from the MC crew.

Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Thanks everyone we are all still beaming in our house,lol. After yesterdays game too, one of the best Fathers days Fuzo said he has had. So here goes some more bragging,lol. This was a post that her bragging Dad made

"

IVE GOT TO ADD THIS.TODAY BABY FUZO HAD A GAME AND SHE MUST STILL BE ON A ROLL BECAUSE SHE HIT FOR THE CYCLE TODAY I SWEAR TO THE HOLY GOD.SHE STARTED OFF WITH A 2 RUN DOUBLE,THEN HAD A 1 RUN SINGLE GIRL WAS ON 3RD AND SCORED. THEN A 2 RUN TRIPLE THEN A 3 RUN HOME RUN. BABY FUZO DROVE IN 8 RUNS AND WE WON THE GAME 12 TO 11.

NOW IVE SPENT A SMALL FORTUNE ON GETTING A COACH FOR HER TO SHOW HER THE PROPER HITTING STANCE,ARMS,FEET,HANDS ALL THAT GO IN THE RIGHT POSITION. BABY FUZO PITCHED A INNING 2K'S AND A GROUND OUT. WE ONLY HAVE 6 INNINGS AND WE WENT UP BY 2 RUNS THEY HAVE LAST AT BATS.THE COACH COACHES SO ALL THE GIRLS GOOD AND BAD HAVE A CHANCE TO PITCH IF THEY WANT. SO THE COACH PUTS IN HIS DAUGHTER LAST INNING AND GUYS IM THE DAD WITH THE BIG MOUTH TO THE UMP ON STRIKES AND BALLS,IM THE LLOOOOOUUUUDDDD DAD WHO SAYS RUN BABY TO ALL THE KIDS LETS JUST SAY IM LOUD,LOL SO BACK TO PITCHING.I TAKE THIS SERIOUS AND I WANT TO WIN. THERES NO OUTS GIRLS ON 1ST AND 3RD 1 RUN HAD ALREADY SCORED THE COACHES DAUGHTER ISNT DOING WELL AND IM HAVING A FIT BECAUSE TAKE HER OUT AND PUT SOMEONE ELSE IN .WELL ALL OF A SUDDEN HE CALLS BABY FUZO TO PITCH AGAIN,WE CAN ONLY HAVE 1 GIRL PITCH 2 INNINGS IN A GAME,GUYS IM NOT GLOATING IM JUST PROUD ON FATHERS DAY,MY BABY CAN PITCH,HENCE THE COACH I GOT HER,STRIKE 123 STRIKE 123 STRIKE 123, GAME FUK'N OVER WE WON BY 1 RUN AMAZING DAY FOR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN AND FOR ME. BECAUSE EVERY DAD WANTS THERE SON AND DAUGHTER TO DO WELL.I'M SO FUK'N PROUD OF HER "

V.I.P.

My brother and I won 3 or 4 championships for our dad so I can appreciate that post for sure! what an awesome day!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    My brother and I won 3 or 4 championships for our dad so I can appreciate that post for sure! what an awesome day!

Thanks vicious...she did have a STAR weekend and so did we.

V.I.P.

If you have a child thats a super star or just another player you need to let the kid know that your interested and that you want them to put out 100%. All the things that they learn from sports can easily be transferred to real events in their life and help to make things go better. My kids learned early that even when you put out 110% sometimes you still loose. They always knew that even in those times that I was still proud of them. I could see that they wouldnt just give up. They would keep on going and become a better person because of the experience that they had.
    It always makes me very happy to see any parent brag about thier kids. Kids that excel with their parents behind them make great leaders. This country needs more great leaders. Keep supporting your Daughter and letting her know that mom and dad are very proud of her!

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    If you have a child thats a super star or just another player you need to let the kid know that your interested and that you want them to put out 100%. All the things that they learn from sports can easily be transferred to real events in their life and help to make things go better. My kids learned early that even when you put out 110% sometimes you still loose. They always knew that even in those times that I was still proud of them. I could see that they wouldnt just give up. They would keep on going and become a better person because of the experience that they had.
    It always makes me very happy to see any parent brag about thier kids. Kids that excel with their parents behind them make great leaders. This country needs more great leaders. Keep supporting your Daughter and letting her know that mom and dad are very proud of her!
    Thanks and this is something we both do. We always tell her we are proud of her no matter what and WE are BOTH her biggest fans and will always be.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

U know I wish my parents had pushed me more in the sport I did. I had great natural ability and pushed I prob could have gotten a college scholarship. I lettered and I was just half ass into it lol.

As long as they child is into the sport I feel motivating and pushing them is important. They need to learn they must push hard to be on top!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!