Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone eat before sleeping....

What does everyone eat before sleeping....

So lets hear what everyone eats before they go to bed. Do you have a shake, a solid, or some combination of both?

I personally like to have a slow digesting protein like flank steak with veggies. It will take hours for my body to digest the meal keeping me from going catabolic during my sleep.

So what do you do?
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    So lets hear what everyone eats before they go to bed. Do you have a shake, a solid, or some combination of both?

I personally like to have a slow digesting protein like flank steak with veggies. It will take hours for my body to digest the meal keeping me from going catabolic during my sleep.

So what do you do?
    I'm with you sister I prefer some filet, and quinoa. If I'm hungry after dinner before bed I'll have a shake.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I make a protein cereal. I know I know carbs before bed...whatever my metabolism can handle it. I seem to crave it every night. No sugar cereals like Ezekiel, if not cereal I eat cottage cheese with cinnamon and Stevie.

V.I.P.

Re: What does everyone eat before sleeping....

I eat a combination of whole food and a gainer shake with ground oats. The whole food is usually whatever I have for leftovers...

Re: What does everyone eat before sleeping....

Last night I was bad. I had four soft chocolate chip cookies with milk. LOL. Usually a chicken breast or a protein shake.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Last night had large salad, 18oz ribeye steak,baked sweet potato and 2 glasses of sweet tea.In bed 1 HR later.Slept like a baby.

^^^nice man.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Before bed I enjoy a healthy serving, or servings, of Mrs. Mattingly. Yep yep. Prior to that, post workout, my last meal of the day is a 50g protein shake with creatine and my BCAA's.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

I'll eat anything that's not nailed down. I make sure that there is slow digesting protein but that's the only rule. I figured out a long time ago that I'll never be a 10% bf guy and I don't get paid to do this, so chocolate is usually involved.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I'll eat anything that's not nailed down. I make sure that there is slow digesting protein but that's the only rule. I figured out a long time ago that I'll never be a 10% bf guy and I don't get paid to do this, so chocolate is usually involved.
    I Like your way of thinking .