Thread: Why Legalize Marijuana? Because GMO Pot Is On Its Way

Why Legalize Marijuana? Because GMO Pot Is On Its Way

U.S. corporation Monsanto plans to launch production of genetically modified marijuana, and companies such as Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation are going to create our own brand, which will be produced under cannabis, information portal La Red 21.

Organization of Open Society Foundation is under the control of the shareholder Monsanto, billionaire George Soros. Company Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation, funded by Monsanto will be responsible for market development of transgenic seeds of marijuana, particularly in Uruguay.

Uruguay – the first country in the world to officially legalize the production and sale of marijuana. Initiator of the law was the leadership of the State, headed by President Jose Mujica. According to authorities, a guarantee of success in Uruguay marijuana legalization should be state regulation of prices for hemp.

There are many reasons why Monsanto and other companies producing GMOs would like to learn a new product. Marijuana may be the next major GMO crop. First of all, the company plans to produce GMO manipulate so-called “medical marijuana”. If pharmacists join with GMO companies, pharmaceutical mafia can create transgenic strains with the ability to produce more active compounds which are patented and can be implemented as a medicine. -

There are many reasons why Monsanto and other companies producing GMOs would like to learn a new product. Marijuana may be the next major GMO crop. First of all, the company plans to produce GMO manipulate so-called “medical marijuana”. If pharmacists join with GMO companies, pharmaceutical mafia can create transgenic strains with the ability to produce more active compounds which are patented and can be implemented as a medicine.

It is also worth noting that former strategic director Jamin Shively Microsoft also announced that it plans to patent in the U.S. is the first national brand under which will be produced hemp imported from Mexico. The new company is based in Seattle.

Businessman said that the initial funding for the project is $ 10 million to start the company’s products will be distributed only in two U.S. states, but at the request of Shively: “We will seek to ensure that in our hands was 40% of cannabis in the world.”
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: Why Legalize Marijuana? Because GMO Pot Is On Its Way

This is frightening
    Wtf

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Wow...you are right O, control and greed

So messed up.

V.I.P.

Noooo keep ur mitts off my buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why won't some crazy ppl do something useful and burn down Monsanto already!!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Yeah now Monsanto can make weed cause cancer instead of being a cure for it. Best get all the seed you can now before they all become polluted garbage. Frigging sad sad state...

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

I saw that in a recent study, Cannabis effectively destroyed all strains of cancer that exist.

Makes sense why they have Propagandized it, and made it Criminal to possess. Don't want BigPharma losing BigProfit,right?

Also, you guys ever check out those EMF style frequency modulators? I know a few people that had cancer and used those successfully.

Also, I know of a pretty famous PowerLifter, Fred Hatfield. His family said that he actually literally fasted and was able to starve his cancer and completely eliminate it. I have briefly researched this theory and there seems to be alot of discussion that this method "can work". I think he said cutting Sugars was one of the main ways. I'm not an expert in this method or any cancer tx, though.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Cancer feeds off of sugar, which is why they say to switch to a plant based diet for cancer patients. There is a tea you can get and drink that also attacks cancer and tumors. I will find the name when I get back home. You are right about why they don't want canabis to be legal as it is taking place of pharmaceuticals with results.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!