Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is pretty cool

V.I.P.

This is pretty cool

http://njconceal.com/

My wife wants the black corner hutch

Re: This is pretty cool

like the coffee table drop down option.. tasteful and practical
    although I am sure that every cop in america is perusing that sight for ideas for you stach

V.I.P.

There is a guy here that put a bunch of ak's and ammo in steel boxes and put them in his concrete slab when he built his shop. The guy passed away like 6 months ago.

Layd why?
    listening to NRA saying Obama is taking their guns.... that has worked so well for the amino companies...
    they have made a fortune with these scar techniques... a buddy stock piles every chance he gets complaining the cost.. I keep laughing at him... have you heard of laws of supply and demand .

if you are looking into parinoid ...look into silver hoards... they are pretty funny .. those people know how to stock pile ...I never understoood hoarding, but when it comes to silver, they can't show anything for fear of being robbed...
    as a result the hording continues unchecked

these guys ( and they are always guys) die, and either the relative or the next house owner finds 100's of pounds of silver . or banks forget they have them in the vaults . the stories are a too funny.. like the guy that cashed his pay check and bought $100 bags of silver in the 30's 40's 50 's....and through it down the coal shoot ..( he had switched to oil.... he dies and 2 owners later they found the thousands of coins.. in pristiene condition.

This is pretty cool

I can't view the link for some
    Reason but I get the gist from the convo. Hidden places are great for hidden things from kids, kids friends, nosy house guests u name it!

Stockpiling or bunker making are silly to me. When ppl thought the aplocolypse was coming at the the end of 2013 I laughed my ass off at the idiocy of ppl.

That said having a few thousands rounds is never a bad thing. I've been into guns for over 15 yrs now. There's been a few times where it was utterly impossible to find Ammo for months at a time! If u could find it from private ppl they wanted insane amounts!
    I just wanna go shooting asshole I don't need ammo....I want it! Big difference.
    Even now .22lr ammo is up to $70 for 500 rounds....when u can even find it. My father in law wants me to bring him some To Cali cause he can find any for ages now. He said I don't care the cost. Just bring me some If u can get it lol!

That's the only reason I say having extra ammo to Tide u over when profiteering and price gouges hits u can weather the storm until things go back to normal.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

This is pretty cool

Saw the link. That coffee table
    With the AR is bad ass! CoolIdeas for sure!
    My dad makes all Sorts of crazy things with wood. I'll give him some ideas. He's been talking about wanting a safe ...
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

I like the idea of hiding stuff in plain site not so much from any specific person or group, but from everyone.

V.I.P.

This is pretty cool

I sent that link to a buddy of mine a few days ago as a joke. I don't really have any problem w guns but reading all the paranoia makes me laugh. No one is trying to take your guns away. Read the credit card act Obama put in place. We need tighter regulation it pretty obvious and these open carry idiot going into chipotle w assualt weapons come on be real. People say I need guns for protection. Id say 9 out of 10 of those people will never use the gun for protection. I had a long debate w some conservatives on a boat forum. It came down to my gun is my equalizer and then someone mentioned in shape guys like me that can fight And said I'm the reason people need guns. Hadnt laughed like that in a while. If that's the message they are sending to kids wtf. Oh that bully is picking on u? It's ok buy a gun he'll stop... Wtf? There's my morning rant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

My local police are about 45 min away. I want my guns and want the easily accessible but safely away from my kids. This is why my wife wants that hutch. Right now I have my guns in one safe and ammo in another except one pistol and two extra mags and wife's pistol is in our bug out safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    My local police are about 45 min away. I want my guns and want the easily accessible but safely away from my kids. This is why my wife wants that hutch. Right now I have my guns in one safe and ammo in another except one pistol and two extra mags and wife's pistol is in our bug out safe.
    45 minutes ...wow that is out in the boonies.. don't blame you though ..if I was that far out I want a gun too..