Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lifting Weights Doesn’t Make You Badass

V.I.P.

Re: Lifting Weights Doesn’t Make You Badass

What people do to get pumped up to go to the gym is nobody's business. U lift hard and want to call it beast mode whatever. Because input in time at the gym doesn't mean i put it before my family. My mentality is that of an alpha. I do want to b be bigger stronger and faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

You aren't fighting for your life? That was a quote. Yea some people are. Some people got so unhealthy and big they are in the gym fighting for their lives. I read this again thinking maybe I took it wrong. No I didn't. It pisses me off still. Some lame ass loser mad and jealous so he get on the interwebs and complains about people lifting weights and living healthy. This whole article screams planet fitness and don't even get me started on that place maybe I need some time away from this board cause reading the comments just makes me laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Everyone just strive to b mediocre... Bullshit we need more alphas to take charge and be badass's. I don't strive to b the number two carpenter at my company I want to b number one at whatever I do. And that's a mind set. I do walk around at wok saying yea Vic your better than that guy. Build it cleaner build it faster.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

And after reading all the comments that article doesn't even apply. No one hear that I know puts lifting before their family. And I don't know anyone that compares lifting weights to being a marine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is just an article...everyone has their opinion, that's all. If I find something interesting, I like to share it.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    It is just an article...everyone has their opinion, that's all. If I find something interesting, I like to share it.
    Agreed! Thanks for sharing! I liked the overall message and feel many ppl do need a reality check!

I have have buddies that had fought for our country. I also have a friend who lost their navy seal brother serving out country( there's actually a movie). Point is... Lifting some weights does not make u a badass!

U wanna be a badass then strap up and get dropped off in a sea of shit 3rd world country in the middle of no place in a area of conflict and and danger and come back home......then u are a fucking bad ass!

Nothing wrong with getting amped and excited to train crazy and have drive and passion!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!