Thread: The pro's make it look all so easy!

“Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Re: The pro's make it look all so easy!

In that first vid what do you guess those guys weigh just walking around in the off seasom?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by zedhed; 07-28-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    In that first bid what do you guess those guus weigh just walking around in the off seasom?

You know what caught my eye zed?? Those dudes look fucking huge in those baggy ass clothes! U see guys show boating in tank tops and shit. I laugh cause when u are pro level huge it's nearly impossible to hide it!

I'd say Dorian has to be 300 lbs or damn close too in those vids!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I would say quite a bit over 300. I know what 300 looks like and it aint that bro. But thats what Im sayin. Those guys are friggin massive.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

That's quite a ways over 300lbs. I have a friend who's 300 built as fuck and hes nowhere near their size. Impressive though!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

I think the heaviest DY got was around 330 lbs. Nasser at one point got up to close to 350, and of course there's Greg Kovak ?; he was well over 400 off-season. and yeah... if you can fill up baggy clothes, you know you've gotta be huge! lol! I met Nasser, Paul Dillett, Chris Cormier, and a few others about a month after the Mr. O' one year and they are larger than life! Super hero / comic book lookin' freaks!!!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

350 at 5'9" he must have been huffing and puffing. crank the apena machine to 20
    I heard Nasser was a really nice guy though

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    I think the heaviest DY got was around 330 lbs. Nasser at one point got up to close to 350, and of course there's Greg Kovak ?; he was well over 400 off-season. and yeah... if you can fill up baggy clothes, you know you've gotta be huge! lol! I met Nasser, Paul Dillett, Chris Cormier, and a few others about a month after the Mr. O' one year and they are larger than life! Super hero / comic book lookin' freaks!!!
    Their montly food bill musta been a mortgage payment........and all the time to prepare it...........FUCK!

The pro's make it look all so easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Their montly food bill musta been a mortgage payment........and all the time to prepare it...........FUCK!
    In the "living large" BB series with jay cutler (on bb.com and YouTube) he said he spends $100k a yr in food but did say that includes eating out. He also said he spends $1k a week on some fancy massage therapy also documented in the films.

What I noticed most about jays living large series in holy shit he is eating in almost every damn clip!! That's when I truly appreciated what these guys have to eat! I was on the same flight as jay cutler one time and noticed right away he had a little cooler bag with him with food.

That's what it takes to eat as much cals as needed. Eat not just a snack but a MEAL every 2-3 hours all day long.

I've tried more gear....doesn't do much! It's all about the cals!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

explains why theya re always going to costco , bj;s and Sams club... 100K in food WTF that is a lot when you are eating clean.. Evan Centenpano. ( sp?) has a video on you tube for what he can buy for $50.. lot of eggs in there.

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs

he also does $100

and for those fans of "sixteen candles " doesn't black and white just capture the moment