Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep

Re: Sleep

I just ordered some GABA sublingual style supps. I'll add theanine, melotonin and gh lol. That should do it!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I went through the same. Spent the night with all of these wires and cables hooked up. I did fall asleep for awhile, but could not stay asleep towards morning. They said the results looked as if I was asleep all the time. They found nothing wrong. I still have the same problem after all these years. I can fall asleep with no problem, I get up several times during the night but fall back asleep. Towards the morning,its harder to get back to sleep. I did try Ambien, but all it did was make me halucinate, not sleep. Now I take 1 Melatonin and Zquil at night. That does not help either.

I wanna say itsdanr on here was trying a sleep inducing peptide. He's been on here lately. Keep meaning to refresh his thread and see how it went for him.

GABA has been said to help with anxiety. It is one of the brains neurotransmitters and works along with serotonin. These are actually abundant in ones digestive system and a messed up gut can throw this off too. I would think any one who already uses meds for anxiety and/or anti- depressants may want to check with a doc before taking Gaba as a supp. Here is an interesting read I have come across before

Serotonin and GABA: Inhibitory Neurotransmitters
    http://blog.paleohacks.com/serotonin...otransmitters/
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Interesting Baby...I use Clonazopam for anxiety as needed and will use it to help sleep, but also take a Sleep Aid with GABA in it, you are always just full of priceless info...I need a hotline number straight to you instead of a doctor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Interesting Baby...I use Clonazopam for anxiety as needed and will use it to help sleep, but also take a Sleep Aid with GABA in it, you are always just full of priceless info...I need a hotline number straight to you instead of a doctor!!!
    I have a friend like her. I always consult him 1st. If he tells me go to a dr....I do. One time he told me tell the dr to give u this! The dr was like who told u that a dr? He is pretty smart lol.

And I'll let u know how I like the GABA. Should have it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I have a friend like her. I always consult him 1st. If he tells me go to a dr....I do. One time he told me tell the dr to give u this! The dr was like who told u that a dr? He is pretty smart lol.

lol, my family members take me with to the doc. I went with my sister recently and asked the doc some questions and he said" I was just going to talk about that". Most of my family call me about things. If I wasn't to old, I would go to med school but would practice more holistic/alternative medicine
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    lol, my family members take me with to the doc. I went with my sister recently and asked the doc some questions and he said" I was just going to talk about that". Most of my family call me about things. If I wasn't to old, I would go to med school but would practice more holistic/alternative medicine
    Very cool! Life is short baby! Go to school if you wish! My good friend is 46 and going for her pro card! She will have done 5 shows this yr! She has been the most inspiring person I've ever known. My point is it's never too late!! My only regrets in life are the things I did not do...or did not chase after.

My wife is a massage therapist, reflexologist, Thai massage, aromatherapist.

She has been using high end essential oils on our children and they most definitely work more times then not! The toddler is too adorable and asks for "oils" before her bed time.

I suffer from insomnia myself. I thank two deployments to Iraq and seeing things in my sleep that would keep anyone awake. There really isn't any medicine that will help my brother. Unfortunately they will only get you addicted and work for a while and then need to up the dose. Like one mentioned I would get a sleep study done and see if they can pinpoint it. Sorry to be the Debby downer but as many here on here we all suffer from it. The AAS and things we put our bodies through doesn't help either, but just enjoy the ride. LOL.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!