Thread: What appetite???

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

What appetite???

I have lost my appetite... I am less than 9 weeks out from my competition, my body fat was measured the other day at 8.7%, and I have 0 appetite... finding it hard to get down the 3600-4000 calories I need daily at moment. Yes running EQ and still no help...this is crazy, to add to it as you can imagine my energy levels are down too, due to lack of gee food!!! Force feeding sucks, especially precontest meals...anyway, just venting because well it sucks!!! Time to go eat...something!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: What appetite???

Winners look at the goal not the road there. Keep at it brother you got this! Hey if it helps im about to ne joining you in the miserable diet group. Gonna cut down to about 1800 cal and up the cardio. Bleh

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Yeah I know...I have the best team behind me too...just venting. 1800 calories is easy for me right now lol...I may be getting that daily .

Do you find it easier to drink shakes instead of eat? I also haven't been having a great appetite and I find it easier for me to take down my food in a shake instead of actually eating. Just mixed up some spinach, almond butter, whey, strawberries and almond milk. Still have to get the calories in. If you would prefer to get your protein from real food, use nonfat plain greek yogurt...I haven't blended up any meat in my shakes yet. Nor do I want to...YUCK!!!
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I've never had a big appetite. It's rare I can sit down and have a big meal. If I eat meals every few hours in fine and I'm
    Eager for my next meal.

I do find when I'm not very hungry if I have a shake it helps peak my appetite and then I can eat so I'm on board with baby1 in that regard. Esp I've missed a meal I get past the hunger point and don't wanna eat. Take a shake I'm good to eat again.

Keep battling bro it will all be worth it!

Maybe try some ghrp-6? Just drop it few weeks out to lose any water from the gh.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post

Maybe try some ghrp-6? Just drop it few weeks out to lose any water from the gh.
    ^^^This^^^.........GHRP-6 makes me want to eat all day!

I wish I had yalls problem I love food. Bulking easy cutting cals oh so hard. Even on tren and adrol I was starving all the time.