Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Worst Lift.....

Re: Your Worst Lift.....

Nope not for any reason at all.
    Ft Squats will do far more for your quad development then any amount of leg extensions will and the Ft Squats are actually beneficial for knees in general. Where the shitty leg extension will fuck you and everybody that does them in the long run. Been proven and documented time after time. You could also incorporate BBL Hack Squats for further quad development. With my knees the BBL hacks are a no go. So over the year I have found that I can do Ft Squats, Power lift style squats (bar low on traps and very wide stance) and I do SLDL and leg curls for hams. Right there complete leg workout and even better yet highly compound excersizes. I do the leg curls standing up not laying down. That way involves the use of more stabilizing muscles.
    I have trouble holding the bar with fingers so I use an old set of straps and hold the straps. Somewhere on here I posted a vid of how to do this. Lemme know if you need to see it.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

dead lifts...never got into them...

Pull ups have always been my worst lift. I dunno if it's because I'm heavy or because I've got small hands (for my size that is) but I've never been able to go more than 12reps unweighted.

Dropped the Hammer Strength/Precor Squat Machine on me the other day doing legs. Lost focus while lifting + the pads were sweaty and it slipped right off of me. Thankfully I didn't get physically hurt... just my ego!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Colstreamer View Post
    Pull ups have always been my worst lift. I dunno if it's because I'm heavy or because I've got small hands (for my size that is) but I've never been able to go more than 12reps unweighted.
    It's the BW. As I've gotten heavier the reps are way harder! If your grip is failing then it's the hands.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    It's the BW. As I've gotten heavier the reps are way harder! If your grip is failing then it's the hands.
    That makes sense. I'm gonna try using straps next time. I can always go a little heaier with less problems completing reps when I use straps on deads. Maybe it'll help pull ups too.