Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthol

Synthol

Well I was in Dallas the last couple of days at basically a investment planning conference.
    this is was something for eeking out a little more on your investments for retirement.
    Needless to say the average age was up there (60+) . I was below average age ..and given my age I am typically not on the young side .
    any how I am in the hall way and look around and see this really big dude.. however he was looking like something was wrong. I assumed there was something wrong with his back .. the way he was hunched over
    the next day instead of a dress shirt ( which every bodybuilder looks like shit in, they are designed for fat people), he was in a polo shirt and I figured it out.. his muscle were really big but smooth and bruised , he was a synthol junky. Never saw one in real life .. only on You tube or picture.
    .As I said the average age was over 60 , and this guy was there..Add to it some died hair with grey roots ,, how could he think it look good? I guess it is like anirexia or other form of morphic disorders..

unfortunately I did not get a picture for this group

Re: Synthol

Lol I had a buddy that uses prop made in mct as synthol. He will spot inj like 2ml per bi.

V.I.P.

That shit is wack...was on another forum and they promote it no prob..not a single person there says anything bad..its actually a sponsored source....idk but to each their own, fuck that

I'd like to know what pros have used it successfully. They say many have.
    Seems like Risky business to me. Too much and u look like those idiots with huge upper arms no forearms.
    There's some old as dude that's all morphed hideous style from synthol. I'm too lazy to google but it was all over the news not long ago.
    Looks like utter shit when done wrong.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

If used properly it does work but then you have the idiots.

Like this idiot!!

Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Yea that would be not used correctly lol

some where out in america...it is starting to rain

well for pro's we know Jay cutler a couple of years ago that was not a bicep tear.. .. Wat I suspect is that they all use it at least a little.. At a pro level a 1/4 inch is enough to through you out of the top 5 ... so I can imagine that all of the use at least little to get perfect balance ....I am not talking abuse like this clown... I am talking just enough to have a better balance . 1/4 to 1/2 on a 23 inch bicep is not much ... not 10 inches on a 17 inch bicep that is just plain stupid.

the other half of this is... it is my understanding that they are cutting off circulation and killing the muscle ..WTF that viso someone posted for the Brazilian kid... how can they think they look good, all bruised and smooth

the only thing I can think is it must be like anorecticia ... they are not seeing the same thing in the mirror as we are .

I remember seeing a show where they had a flexible mirror ,like adjustable fun house mirror , and had the anorectia paitents tweak it till it looked the way they saw themselves. it was amazing to see a 80 lb woman tweak it till she had a pot belly ...

It is sad to see that these people are that warp... the funny thing is these people are control freaks and are usually great in every other aspect of life... money , job , perfect house etc..

Mct is being used for penis enlargement lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
    Mct is being used for penis enlargement lol
    what every you do.....don't do that..I saw something on that ...it can kill your penis!!!!
    there is a guy out there with no hope of ever getting it up again...
    granted if he was warped eniough to do that.... that is just darwin in action IMHO