Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP experience anyone?

DNP experience anyone?

1st run with Dnp and I've researched enough to know what's to be expected n am continuing too, I don't know though if 10 days @250mcg's is sufficient, or 5 days @250mcg then 7 days @500mcg's is better. Trying to burn off I guess about 15lbs fat.
    Also I'm doin a test tren mast with winstrol as my oral kicker for about 30 days at 50mg or 25mg winstrol and 25mg dbol for the synergy. The dnp I wanna run before the cycle, n then I'll b able build on a frame with lower body fat%. I'm 42 going on 43 6'0" n about 210,guessing my body fat % to b around 15%. I'm yearning for my 2012 look when I 230lbs n about 8% bodyfat. Any suggestions!
    N yes I'm aware what I'm doing is extreme, but If shit gets overwhelming u stop.
    1 more thing, I was reading about a compound that would fall in appetite suppressant category, but targets sugar craving, I'm a bit hypoglycemic n my sugar cravings are serious, accompanied by cold sweats, shakiness, n exhaustion, what is this drug?

Re: DNP experience anyone?

I have no experience on this but I have heard it works for what most want from it but in turn have known people to get sick while using it.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

I can ask my buddy he is versed in it. Using a pesticide never appealed to me regardless of what it did to my physique. I've never looked into it much. I'd rather use tren or proviron and diet to cut fat.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I too am curious sbout this compound. Ive been tempted to try it but a side effect is death and thats a side effect I could go without...

My buddy is in the hospital from pancreatitis. I'll ask him soon.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I'll b mad careful, n if things get intolerable, STOP! Just remember when I was younger, if I made a major diet adjustment, bodyfat dropped almost immediately, problem is I don't think there are any tricks left my body isn't used too, but this one sounds like a SUPRISE!

I would do some reasearch , but IRC I read a long article on DNP once and one of the after effects is after coming off. is a great time to do a Growth cycle . Something the way it chemically cause the break down of the fat. IIRC look for article by Dan Ducaine

Also you sure you want to do this during Summer.. ? the drug you to be warm. I remeber a guy walking around in a tank top sweating in Winter on dnp. and having a non body builder saying ...there is something wrong with you

Here's some info on it that might help...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Bottom line it works but it's tremendously dangerous, like you can kill yourself. It's not really a matter of being careful since your body might just not be able to handle it. It's one of those things that when you know it's time for help it may be to late, your body temp can rise extremely and you die. Dnp was used in pesticides as well as explosives.

Always good, conscientious feedback on MC, 4 real, I've done 4 cycles now, n a real assload of research, I've come to the humbling realization that when u really get down to chemical, cellular nitty gritty of this stuff it goes over my head still, but last year I was talking with toosexy n I asked sum questions he couldn't answer let alone understand n he was my 1st mentor, inasmuch, pushing me too learn the powerful shit I was gonna b using, I've made my mistakes,stopping aromasin midway through an awesome cycle n having too stop abruptly cause of tne n dbol induced gyno, which BTW I was only pulsing (Aculeus had sum unbelievable dbol 50's) but I digress,I say aaaaaaaalllllll this to say what I've learned most importantly is if u stay within outlined dosages n lengths of use, negative sides can b greatly reduced if not eliminated. I've also learned how a little gear can go a very long way. I was getting horrible tren sides at 100 ed, then I dropped 75,50 n they were accordingly reduced, but it was when I went with a trt dose of test, sides all but disappeared, the negative ones that is, like magic.
    So I planned on 250mcg for 5 days n if it's tolerable 500mcg for a wk, or would 20 days at 250 mcgs b better, 1 way to find out...