Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WANTED

Re: WANTED

Shooting is a great stress reliever!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Yup bro it really is. and thankfully I can even afford to do it.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Taurus Mod 608.
    IM IN LOVE!!!
    Next "gift".
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Also seriously looking for a SA revolver, 22Lr cal, 4.5" bbl.
    This will be a gun that I will shoot to death so not looking to spend a lot on it. $200.00 max.
    Pony up bros. Lemme know what you got.
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Also seriously looking for a SA revolver, 22Lr cal, 4.5" bbl.
    This will be a gun that I will shoot to death so not looking to spend a lot on it. $200.00 max.
    Pony up bros. Lemme know what you got.
    I only have 1 revolver and it's a .357 magnum s&w 6" barrel model 586.

I do have a .22lr pistol. It's a browning buck mark. I put a 7.25" tactical solutions barrel on it. Its insanely accurate and 0 kick being a .22lr of course.
    While I do like the browning buck mark better ergos wise vs the ruger .22 pistols. If u like to hot rod and tinker with your guns....the ruger 10/22 is like a Chevy 350. Hot rod mods are utterly endless! U can swap out entire trigger mechanism for match grade shit. There is not nearly the hot rod stuff for the browning like there is for the ruger.

The thing I love about either of the auto loading magazine fed pistols is there is a gadget called "the ultimate speed loader". U dump 50 round into it and shake it up then insert your magazine and it literally fills the 10 round magazine in seconds!! Brownells and other places sell the speed loader. $40 or less if I recall. Makes for awesome reloading without the raw thumbs and bother of loading the mags 1 round at a time.

If u do still want a revolver for target I suggest at least a 4" barrel. U should be pleased with the ruger , s&w or Taurus revolvers.

Worth mentioning. .22lr is the hardest caliber to find and has been for a while
    Now. U used to be about to buy a 500 round box for $13-$20. Now if u can find them at all the $500 round box are $70 ish. Still far cheaper to shoot then anything else.....just hard to find.

Here my browning. I had a red dot scope on it but took it off. I like the fiber optic sights much better.

Decided Im gonna skip the 22. Instead put that money toward a reloading set up.
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Decided Im gonna skip the 22. Instead put that money toward a reloading set up.
    Ohhh fancy!! Heads up do some homework then look on Craigslist by our area. Guys buy that shit and never use it and u can buy it cheap!

Get one that has stages u load up. It makes it way faster and more automated. U just keep pulling the lever like a slot machine lol.

Yep exactly my plan. Only prob that I foresee is that I have and shoot a 375 H&H mag too. So far I cannot find a stage unit that will accept that large (tall) of a casing. I dont shoot it all that much so maybe have to forgo reloading them but would like to be able to cut that ammo cost down too. Can get a box of 20 for $45.00 if I look around enough.
    But the stage unit would be great for my 5.56, 9mm, 38/357mag and 44 special. And of course those are my primary shooters, or are soon to be.
    Last edited by zedhed; 09-01-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    Henry Ford