Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCAA needed?

Re: BCAA needed?

Optimum Nutrition has a product called Amino Energy, its basically aminos an caffeine, so its a nice little 2 in 1 if you like pre-workouts. Plus its nice because it doesn't have all that other crap that pre-workouts normally have. It's just green tea extract and green coffee extract.

My energy in the gym and the rest of the day after I'm done with the gym is increased when I'm taking aminos, if I don't take aminos I feel way depleted for the rest of the day after my workout.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovy View Post
    Optimum Nutrition has a product called Amino Energy, its basically aminos an caffeine, so its a nice little 2 in 1 if you like pre-workouts. Plus its nice because it doesn't have all that other crap that pre-workouts normally have. It's just green tea extract and green coffee extract.

My energy in the gym and the rest of the day after I'm done with the gym is increased when I'm taking aminos, if I don't take aminos I feel way depleted for the rest of the day after my workout.
    It's a good product just wish they put way more bcaa in it.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I use BCAAs pre and intra. I'm a big fan of BCAAs. May have to try Mr supps at some point I just get such a good deal on the ones I take!

Here is what I've been using a while now. It's micronized. 5 grams of bcaa per serving. 80 servings for $20

I feel it pretty fast when I take it. My body temp goes way up under 30 minutes after I take it. I've tried other quality bcaa and get this same rush off the good ones.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    It's a good product just wish they put way more bcaa in it.

It's 5grams per serving. But I also take their Superior 2222 Amino tabs post workout and on off days. The tabs are a really great price.

bcaa's or similar products have become a staple of mine for awhile now, i usually take them pre and intra workout...i take them regardless of goals because besides the benefits in muscle gains i notice a nice endurance aspect of drinking them intra

currently i used compete at my intra supplement but add in recoverpro from aisports which is 4:1:1

i also have mrsupps bulk bcaa's powder to add in the mix and i'm excited to try https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/61/BCAA+%28400g%29/ since it has a few extra goodies in it which help intraworkout

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post

Here is what I've been using a while now. It's micronized. 5 grams of bcaa per serving. 80 servings for $20

I feel it pretty fast when I take it. My body temp goes way up under 30 minutes after I take it. I've tried other quality bcaa and get this same rush off the good ones.
    I do like allmax products but I am not a fan of them as a company. From what I understand they have stepped on some smaller companies to get bigger. Obviously its just business but I am not a fan of doing business that way. Dymatize has a sick intra workout

5 - 10 grams before workout in H2O. I have recently switched over to BulkSupplements brand bought thru Amazon.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I remember when I first used BCAAs...in capsule format lol.

I've been lazy with regular usage, lately. I have powders in bulk form and products that are flavored, as well as Power Chews BCAAs that are nice for on the go (I keep some in my office at work for mid-morning, too).

Lately, I'll just do them as needed between meals or in the morning. Intra-workout I've used Compete ever since it was brought out and I love that. Used to dose just BCAAs intra, but I prefer this.

Plenty of good options and BCAAs are definitely something I like to utilize even more during times of calorie restriction.